Menu
I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Feb 14, 2011 06:24
  • LARRYBOY
What happened to the thread?? it went from an Alaskan Hypocrite to a Midwestern Hick!!
Feb 22, 2011 07:00
  • DODGER
I was recalled to London recently to be briefed on the identification of Festus by none other than MI5.
I stopped in at Baker Street to confer with Holmes after the briefing but alas his housekeeper told me that he had left for the colonies.
Dodger.

Feb 22, 2011 19:07
  • JIMMYB
Dodger,

The man in the picture is you?
Feb 22, 2011 19:23
  • BOBERT
Dashing devil isn't he Jimmy. No wonder all the ladies swoon.

Dodger; I am reliably informed that the servants entrance is at the rear. I trust Mrs Hudson is looking after my flat.
Last edited by BOBERT: Feb 22, 2011 19:28
Feb 22, 2011 19:35
  • FESTUS
It be him ,,, all spiffed up and purdy searchin out a fancy lawmaker type person. Now son ( jimmy) you bein a China boy ,an havin a whole bale o hay on yur head I was wonderin maybe you can share some of that har on your noggin and given it to that thar fancy Governor Dodger,,I do purtaneer his top hat must a done flew off in the wind so it might be cold up on the top of that thar mountain top. Now Dodger wit a name like that you must be real type close by fur me so y don hav to bein searchin to far, cause Im in the City myself called Dodge. stop in fur a spell wet ur whistle in Kates saloon, I be the feller wit the catfish whiskers pawin up the fat lady.
Feb 22, 2011 20:15
  • DODGER
Bob, as always is correct. I should have gone round to the tradesmen’s entrance.
The Riff raff seemed to be able to gain admission by slipping a fiver to the rozer at the front door, but as there is a strict dress code I doubt that even this would allow a character such as Festus entry.
And to Festus; unless your local saloon serves a good quality malt whisky I will have to respectfully decline your kind invitation.
Add to that; the Handmaidens do not like the pungent smell of cheap cigar smoke, which would add a further impediment to my visiting you.

Dodger.

PS. The hair is in fact a fashion statement, not an act of nature.

Feb 22, 2011 21:08
  • BOBERT
Is that a family resemblance I detect outside my flat Doctor Watson?
Feb 23, 2011 05:04
  • DODGER
Bob, number 10 insisted that I have my own security team, hence the kid in the funny hat.
Nice young man too, but never turn you back to a rugby player. I think it must be a ‘scrum’ thing.

OT. They appear to be keeping your old gaff exactly as you left it. Apart that is, I hasten to add, that once legal but now band substance that you used to keep in your violin case.
I did indeed look.
Dodger.
Feb 23, 2011 18:59
  • NARRATOR
A foggy damp night in the White Chapel district, will lead to an identity,,but will remain eternal and nameless,,,running footsteps and an echoing laugh is heard
Last edited by NARRATOR: Feb 23, 2011 18:59
Feb 23, 2011 19:12
  • BOBERT
The loss of the banned substance that occupied my violin case is of little consequence. Within a short walk of my new home I can now buy sufficient to fill an entire orchestra pit.

Are the reverberations commenced long ago by T.E. Lawrence echoing through your new domicile yet?
There are a few reports here of a shrub from the Oleaceae family sprouting new shoots in your vicinity.
Page 5 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code