Menu
I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Feb 24, 2011 05:29
  • DODGER
So at last, the Narrator is back. Perhaps his absence could be that he has been held at “The Queens pleasure’. We will never know.
Bob, I take it that you are not referring to “Kangaroo”, written by THL on his very brief sojourn to the colonies, but to the book that I was caught reading as a young chorister during a very boring sermon one sunny Sunday long ago. It was snatched out of my hand by a red faced priest just as I read the ‘F’ word (for the first time) from the gamekeeper.
The Oleaceae appears to be abundant here. I cannot attest to the quality however as I do not indulge. Beer is cheaper and only muddles the brain for a short time.
Dodger.

PS. I think we may have lost them.
Feb 24, 2011 13:11
  • BOBERT
Now I know why I am no good at cryptic crosswords. Sorry Dodger. The T.E. Lawrence I was referring to was in fact Lieutenant Colonel Thomas Edward Lawrence. His old cohorts seem to be restless of late. The member of the Oleaceae family was Jasminum Polyanthum.

Hopefully having clarified that I will attempt my question again. Are the reverberations commenced long ago by T.E. Lawrence echoing through your new domicile yet?
There are a few reports here of a shrub from the Oleaceae family sprouting new shoots in your vicinity.
Last edited by BOBERT: Feb 24, 2011 13:16
Feb 24, 2011 20:49
  • DODGER
Bob, the penny has dropped at last……..
Apparently a flower show was arranged but no one turned up.
But who would really know as some places of incarceration are not on the map.
I will check with Septic however, as he has a better set of ears.
Dodger.
Feb 24, 2011 21:39
  • BOBERT
Thanks Dodger. Very deftly put.
Mar 1, 2011 19:59
  • NARRATOR
The services of the Detectives 3 AKA (super 6)with 2 eyes each will be needed,, we know who the man in the stripped pajamas is and the Gent minus his head covering is obvious from his London visit photo,,which leaves the Third Musketeer as the brains of the disorganized outfit. Something is brewing in the dampness of the night,,,

Last edited by NARRATOR: Mar 1, 2011 20:57
Mar 2, 2011 03:53
GUEST05226 that photo looks a long time agao
Mar 2, 2011 03:56
  • DODGER
Narrator, give me a break. I didn’t think I looked that bad.
Sadly the man in the striped PJ’s is sick at the moment and Bob has been in his counting house counting out his money, but all the while we come closer to tracking you down. Dastardly fiend come to mind and the sign of the treble clef.
Dodger.
Mar 2, 2011 05:48
  • LARRYBOY
On the contrary Dodg, I thought you looked quite dapper in that photo, but that receding hairline that supposed to be me, in the photo above leaves me to wonder if I should change to another shampoo. I see clouds on the horizon of Narrators words, possibly the winds are blowing something in. Hopefully more hair for my head!! or a comb!! Larry
Last edited by LARRYBOY: Mar 2, 2011 05:49
Mar 2, 2011 15:04
  • BOBERT
Or maybe an ampersand?

Mar 3, 2011 04:44
  • GAFFER
How did I get in here? ;o) Ampersand is &. "The word ampersand is a conflation of the phrase "and per se and", meaning "and [the symbol which] by itself [is] and"."
The symbol shown above is a treble clef. "A clef (French: clef "key") is a musical symbol used to indicate the pitch of written notes. Placed on one of the lines at the beginning of the staff, it indicates the name and pitch of the notes on that line."
Page 6 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code