Menu
I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Mar 5, 2011 07:05
  • LARRYBOY
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

Out of the mouth of babies.
But back to topic; maybe between Alaskan man and Florida man virgins are a dying breed?
Dodger.

Im trying to decide who was more of a man either MrMillet or Scott Alaska,,at least they posted some great humor to enjoy.

Mr Sheriff Festus your usefulness is already a help because you already have us shaking our heads in disbelief!
Mar 5, 2011 08:10
  • LOKI
[quote=FESTUS,421636]
Well hey thar little feller now arent you a cute itsy thang.

Take it easy there whiskey man, You dont know what your getting into.
Mar 5, 2011 15:11
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

Out of the mouth of babies.
But back to topic; maybe between Alaskan man and Florida man virgins are a dying breed?
Dodger.

I remember a Chinese mate of mine (male) made this politically incorrect but possibly insightful and quite humorous remark when discussing the veracity of the often heard euphemist coded self praise "I am a traditional Chinese woman".

He remarked "The only virgin in China is still in the kindergarten".
Mar 5, 2011 19:39
  • FARAH
Regardless of what you heard it is not humorous at all and your male friend lacks any intelligence regarding women who are forced upon. A person to repeat such a matter is colorless with a malodour of being a self-serving machoist.
Mar 5, 2011 20:49
  • LARRYBOY
Uhm Hey Loki,, is there anymore room behind the couch so I can hide? I think its going to rain real hard!
Mar 6, 2011 02:11
  • DODGER
Festus, I have no idea of the medication you are on at the moment, but whatever happens don’t stop taking it. How you stay in character is beyond me. Takes me back to an old TV show. They don’t make em like they used too.
But back again to topic; I thought Bobs’ mate’s comment were perfectly valid.
I might do a quick straw poll of the Handmaidens to see if any are still a Virgo.

I’ll get back to you on the results…….promise.
But as a little insurance, save a place for too.
Dodger.

Mar 6, 2011 03:06
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by FARAH

Regardless of what you heard it is not humorous at all and your male friend lacks any intelligence regarding women who are forced upon. A person to repeat such a matter is colorless with a malodour of being a self-serving machoist.

First, yes it was humorous....because I laughed...and so did several Chinese women who heard his comment. Second, there was no suggestion that anyone had been "forced upon". He was merely debunking the preposterous myth that "traditional Chinese women" remain virgins untill after marriage. He did this by shamelessly exaggerating. Third, yes I am colourless as you suggest (if white is not a colour) and I do smell at times (doesn't everyone?), but I am definately not a "machoist" (presuming that describes someone is is overly macho). Male chauvinist perhaps..but I wear that like a badge of honour.
Mar 8, 2011 21:07
  • FESTUS
Well thank ye dodger I preciate the flowers an all that. I do preciate yuo givin me a good name to my character. I do aims to please. Ole Paster Percy up yonder on the hill be sayin,, " you know Festus yur caracter, will always be somethin short of a dollar" Well bein a money minden person, I know it was the good Percy watchin over me how Im a spendin my last 2 bits at kates saloon and gittin my moneies worth. But dodge yur an upright type gent, and i be lookin out fur ya iffen one day you comin round these here parts of Kansas. Now who bein the ladie thar in that photo? She might be one of them thar fridid woman folk that myself wuldnt mind takin a shot at,, you know..hehehe with my special type of love shootin iron!! Tell me her name and i be tryint o court her on this saturday nihgt on her porch. It sure is hot weather we havin t`day!
Mar 8, 2011 21:36
GUEST05226 I smell a gas lamp
Mar 8, 2011 21:37
GUEST05226 where the air is cold and damp?
Page 8 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code