Menu
I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Mar 9, 2011 07:19
  • DODGER
Festus, thank you so much for your prompt reply. I thought you may perhaps have been sleeping it off behind the old barn shed, along with the goose that Aunt Rosie has been saving to make her feathered bed.
But for your edification the ‘ladie’ in the picture is none other than the Head Vestal Virgin.
One can assume by your posts that you are a man of high morals who can control those subhuman primeval thoughts that many of us mere mortals have to confront on a daily bases.

As it happens, I can arrange a meeting with this Lady, but it would require you to make a burnt offering to her of something of great value to you.
Can I suggest a body part; and bearing in mind you reliance on the ‘devils brew’ it may, by now, only be a very insignificant and much unused appendage. A small price to pay.
But as you would appreciate her honour comes at no small price, as she would expect a life long commitment.
But in closing Festus I must make a comment on the good Pastor Percy; I think he’s pulling your chain.

To Gueast05226, please show the evidence.
Dodger.
Mar 11, 2011 21:55
  • FESTUS
You got me cornfused with ole Zeke! an I bein a replin bout that ina bit later,rite now i got me an upscale style place fur livin. this here contraption i be needin help with to load somethin called a photo. the only loadin I know myself is gittin one on an a loadin my gun. I got myself kicked in my noggin tday by ole bessy my horse. I be guessin she not be liken it none fur me smackin her backside an all that. womaen folk are the same way an found out the hard way. I be replyin to ya soon bout the rest of them big city type words you be a spewin. I saw me a lovely ladie tday and i wan t`be sharin her photo with yall. be back soon gone fishin. Festus
Mar 12, 2011 22:23
  • BOBERT
FESTUS is beginning to make sense. Obviously it's time to cut down on my drinking.
Apr 29, 2011 10:15
  • JASONWHY
If you really love this guy, then he is the lucky man. it depands on you.
Jul 30, 2011 22:36
GUEST08572 I'm french,26yo,lost virginity at 19.I'm very open minded but i very much prefer to have a virgin girlfriend.I love pure things.
Page 9 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: I'm 20 and a VIRGIN question for MEN only
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code