Menu
Pay you 20 USD per hour for you learn Chinese from us online!
Dec 8, 2010 12:24
  • INTLCLUB
Are you looking for a Chinese school ? Or are you looking for someone for language exchange ? If yes, why not learn chinese from us and we pay you ? How to say that ,I have many students needing to improve their English oral,you talk to them in English and I will ask someone to teach you chinese for free , and will pay you 5 USD per hour for your teaching,too.

Don’t worry about if you can teach, I will tell you how to do ,it is very easy !

Don’t worry about if we can teach you Chinese well ! We have tought many foreigners Mandarin and make them speak good Chinese well quickly in a short time , so we have enough experience and skill to teach you well . According to your need ,usually we design the right study contents ,study plan and method for you, make you can speak Chinese well quickly !

It will take you much money, if you study at a chinese school . usually it cost 100 RMB or 150 RMB per hour , and you have to pay 5000 RMB at a time or more !

Maybe it is not useful or just wast your time ,if you learn chinese from a language exchanger ! As most of them don’t have the experience to teach you and you have to learn by yourself . Sure ,if you know how to learn ,a language exchanger is very good for practice !

And how to say that I pay you 20 USD per hour ?! You help me to find and manage someone who want to teach English online in your country , I don’t care if they are real teachers , they can be middle school or university students, or retirees , or unemployed people, or someone who have much spare time , as my students just need foreigners for practicing English Oral . So it is a good chance for you ! Now many people need work for life , because of World Economic Crises ,You can find many people working for you at low price ,and they help you to talk to my students, you can get 1 or 2 USD per hour from a worker , if there are 20 people working for you ,you can get 20 or 40 USD per hour ! If there are 100 people working for you ,you can get 100 or 200 USD per hour . In a word , more people working for you and you can get more ! Don’t worry about your teacher information ,you can offer them your Skype or Google Talk accout for teaching , I don’t know your teacher information .
Dec 8, 2010 12:24
  • INTLCLUB
Don’t worry about your money ! When an English class finished ,will pay you through Paypal or Moneybooker immediately(Notice:You pay the MB or Paypal fee of sending or taking money out) ,one time one pay .

You or other people can teach my students online by computer or mobile ,if you can use Skype or Google Talk on a mobile , it is very convenient for you ! No matter where you are , at home or outside , waiting for someone or doing something boring , maybe you can change the boring time into money , too .

Maybe you don’t trust me ,as you don’t know me ! Yes, I know that you worry about many things ! But why not have a try ,let’s know each other more !

Ok, here is the specific request for you and other foreingers as follow :
1:You must make sure that you can see and hear and talk to each other clearly to use anychat Skype or Google Talk ;
2: You must speak good English and come from America、Australia or Europe;
3: You must have a kind heart, keep smile , look tidy、peart and polite.You cann’t have any action in class like that nude、eroticism、dirty、provoker、ridicule、curse ;
4: You cann’t ask my students for any question of their privacy;
5: You cann’t talk about any question about our cooperation with my students ;
6: You cann’t defame my reputation;
7: You cann’t delete the record of skype aboout course(I will offer you a new skype ).
Ok,if you are intrested in that ,and find it fit you ,please send me your CV with your recent photo .
Best Regards !
MIKE
Dec 9, 2010 02:09
  • SWORDKING666
Hey, this is how you find English teachers for Chinese students??I will never go to your school.
Jan 31, 2012 06:30
GUEST25148 drop me mail on
gmail.com|hloni22
Feb 7, 2012 12:45
GUEST04134 Hi ,
I am very much interested in this in your offer.

Can I have any phone no. to contact you for further discussion on this .
Plz send me your contact info at hotmail.com|KKPLive
Apr 21, 2012 01:34
er....poor Chinese students....

You don't care if they are professional or not professional teachers....if you offer your school name here, I will never let my child to go there.
Apr 21, 2012 01:36
ps, as a professional teacher myself... shame on u.
Apr 30, 2012 06:27
GUEST17369 it's really dangerous to go to your school for study. you just need any foreigners to teach your students, in the same way, your students who are not teachers will teach foreigners...i cannot imagine how stupic this idea is...
May 12, 2012 09:16
  • WANHU
Teaching is an art, and it needs proper academic qualifications.
Wan
Jun 2, 2012 11:53
  • SWW3618
I am chinese, register specially to leave my message. i will tell every friends your poor school & study. i dont know how students would be after your "teacher"
Jun 7, 2012 12:58
GUEST11568 I am interested. And I am very qualified. I have had some experience in this department.
Contact me at yahoo.com|kralenpregn7 and I will send you my cv
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Pay you 20 USD per hour for you learn Chinese from us online!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code