Menu
Leonardo to join Zhang Yimou’s new movie?
Dec 9, 2010 01:27
  • BBQQ
Leonardo DiCaprio is said to join Zhang Yimou’s new movie-----13 Women of Nanjing (金陵十三钗), which focuses on the Nanjing Massacre happened in 1937 during World War II. Is this real?

Undoubtedly, Leonardo DiCaprio is very popular in China. His recent movie Inception has earned a huge success in China. No wonder Zhang Yimou prefers him to play the leading role in his new movie. Leonardo is the guarantee to the box office.

Zhang Yimou plans to invite a Holly wood A-list actor. Leonardo is the one who meets his requirements.

In previous reports, Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt were said to be the candidates of the leading actor of Zhang’s new movie. But why does Director Zhang change his mind at last?

Who do you think is the best actor to play in the new movie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt or Leonardo DiCaprio?

Dec 9, 2010 02:13
GUEST1395 The three guys are top Hollywood actors. Unfortunately, they can not act the movie together. I saw the Interview With the Vampire (DVD) last year. Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt were both amazing in that movie.

PS: I just remembered Jack in Titanic. Now he is more mature and has played many characters in the movies. He performed too excellently in Shutter Island.
Dec 11, 2010 21:41
  • CHARLOTT
"Jack" will play a role in a Chinese movie? Good news, haha. Guest1395, I love Inception too. But it is a bit difficult to understand those "levels". And I am not sure about its ending. Is he back to the real world?
Post a Reply to: Leonardo to join Zhang Yimou’s new movie?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code