Menu
A Shanghainese-CHINA'S MOST INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER HAN HAN
Dec 11, 2010 14:06
  • MARRIE
He stands for a new generation of Chinese, a typical creative and smart guy in Jiangnan. He is a real Jiang Nan Cai Zi.

From Wiki
Han Han (simplified Chinese: 韩寒; traditional Chinese: 韓寒; pinyin: Hán Hán; born 23 September 1982) is a Chinese professional rally driver, best-selling author, singer, creator of Party and China's most popular blogger[1][2] -- indeed, possibly the most popular blogger in the world.[3] He has published five novels to date, and is represented by the Hong Kong based Peony Literary Agency. He is also involved in music production. In september 2010, British magazine New Statesman listed Han Han at 48th place in the list of "The World's 50 Most Influential Figures 2010".[4]

Dec 11, 2010 21:55
  • BBQQ
He is my idol. I heard about him when I was in high school. I borrowed New Concept Composition from my classmate and read his composition "Bei Zhong Kui Ren" which made him famous.

You may not know how he finished his writing. The teacher put a more than half-filled glass of water on the desk and then put a piece of crumpled paper in. The paper gradually sank toward the bottom of the glass. About 1 hour later, he finished the composition and finally won the first prize. Really a genius.

Dec 15, 2010 23:29
  • MARRIE
I learn about him through watching Chow, Libo (Shanghainese clean talk performer) interview with him. He is a talented writer with insights of current problems in China. He, as freelance, has potential to become much better as he drives through seeing more scenaries.

Dec 16, 2010 00:53
  • BBQQ
"A teacher is much more competent than a prostitute: The prostitute makes money by giving joy, while a tearcher achieves it through giving agony."

See, he hates current educational system. He once claimed that his Chinese was the best among his classmates but he only got 60 points in the test. Later, he failed to pass 7 subjects and dropped out. But his "failure" leads him to great success.

Now he is a writer, racer and singer. Some may not know that he once released an album. In my spare time, I prefer to read his blogs. The visits numbers to his blog ranks sixth on Sina.com.cn.
Post a Reply to: A Shanghainese-CHINA'S MOST INFLUENTIAL BLOGGER HAN HAN
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code