Menu
Da Vinci Code in Mona Lisa’s eyes
Dec 14, 2010 00:30
  • ONMYWAY
Italian art experts have discovered REAL “Da Vinci Code” in Mona Lisa’s eyes. There are some special symbols in her eyes. "In the right eye appears to be the letters LV, which could well stand for his name," according to art historian Silvano Vinceti.

“In the left eye there are also symbols. It is difficult to make them out, but they appear to be the letters C and E or B."

“the symbols may be a clue to the identity of the mystery model for the painting.”

Previously, she has often been named as Lisa Gherardini, the wife of a Florentine merchant. But Vinceti disagreed. He believed that Leonardo painted this paiting in Milan.

Dec 15, 2010 03:37
  • MARRYMAX
Haha, maybe they should invite Dan Brown to launch an investigation to decode the code of Mona Lisa.
Dec 21, 2010 02:46
  • RAINDROP
Is possible that we were wrong? Da Vinci just drew this painting and didn't give any clue in it. Then this painting became famous and we all tried to decode the "secrets" that do not exist.
Dec 31, 2010 19:41
  • LOKI
I dont know if this will help the thread but when I hallucinate, I like to believe in things that are not really there! When I look into Mona Lisas eyes i see a jar of mustard. Drug reactions differ with different people. happy New year. Thankyou TCG for being my family. Love Loki I miss my uncles
Jan 2, 2011 21:12
  • BBQQ
a jar of mustard? Your mustard, Loki?

PS: Mona Lisa will be scared if you stare at her with your eyes.
Jan 2, 2011 21:47
  • LARRYBOY
BBQQ Look in Lokis eyes and what do you see?? SCARY isnt it??
Post a Reply to: Da Vinci Code in Mona Lisa’s eyes
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code