Menu
How to become a full chinese citizen
Sep 9, 2013 20:33
GUEST92129 Chinese citizenship laws are based on Jus sanguinis "the right of blood". so not unless you are of chinese descent yourself, i m afraid the best you can do is permanent resident
Sep 14, 2013 12:41
GUESTPNG I married with my Chinese wife last year and asking for the China Permanent Residence,but It wasn't workout and lived with a family visit visa for every 6 month..
Nov 9, 2013 18:20
  • HUSSAM
That is totally wrong ma friend
its is possible becuse i knew three forigners have it
Aug 2, 2015 11:25
GUESTSULEIMA... I have been to Guangzhou, and I really want to come back and stay there for a year because of their hospitality. I need your assistance on my requirements to enable me gain such previledged of coming to stay there for a year. Thank you from Suleiman Nasir
Feb 6, 2016 01:31
GUEST24162 It is ''Xie xie'' Not ''Shi Shi'' Jesus, man..
Oct 6, 2017 14:59
GUEST46225
Mar 6, 2018 04:14
GUEST05013 It doesn't allow dual citizenship either. Oh, and it's xie xie, not shi shi.
Dec 23, 2018 18:39
GUEST12455 From what I understand, the law technically permits this. However, section 7 is typically only used for Chinese racial foreigners with ties to China in some point in the past. Like ABC 2nd Generation USA nationals who have great-grandparents who were from China. Etc.

If you have non-Chinese racial characteristics it is much harder. I do not know of any non-Chinese foreign national who has become a Chinese citizen.

The Chinese government is changing on this stance, however. They now offer long-duration "green cards". These can last up to five years and provide residence with the ability to work in China. Of course, you need to jump through all the hoops to get it.

A Q2 visa permits 10 year residency with your Chinese spouse. You just have to go through customs about three times a year. You get residency but are not permitted to work in China.

Giving up USA citizenship and becoming a Chinese citizen is super difficult.

Firstly, the USA won't let you do it easily. You can apply and they will try to squeeze ten years of supposed IRS back taxes from you.

Then, secondly, the Chinese will have all kinds of hoops that you will have to jump through.

It would be easier for both you and your loved ones move to a third country where you both can live in peace.
Page 4 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to become a full chinese citizen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code