Menu
Help..American man Chinese woman can't tell feelings..also need Chinese women friends..
Dec 21, 2010 19:53
  • WMILLETTE
Hi my name is William, I'm 38 and super educated former helicopter pilot and had many businesses, I am a retired engineer from Chrysler Corp. I live on $1600.00 usd a month plus money I make from side jobs..I have a very nice home all state of the art belongings nice show car and cool motorcycle......

I have given finding my love top priority in my life,, nothing else matters to me, I was contacted by a Chinese woman named Michelle here in USA on work visa she been here for 3 years now trying to get greencard,,she is going through divorce and has 3 children 2 are hers and her husbands and the other is her brothers.

She called me from a dating site and I met her in person a month ago, on first date I stated I would like her to live with me and that I would marry her and help her get green card but I wanted real marriage that would last forever not a sham wedding where after green card she leave me...

We been dating and she accepted my proposal,,,she is supposed to move in with me next month and get married when her divorce goes through....

I have been kissing her ass a ton.....buying gifts and promising everything even bigger home and car for her!

She however is so reserved, I don't know how she feels,

Her boss is female and very rich, mchelle and bosses other workers all live at bosses home. Including michelles older sister that just got her green card...

Michelle is from Peking south and says she is very traditional Chinese woman....

Michelle is hard worker totally into making every dollar she can..I feel she puts work first then her family then her friends than me and that upsets me.

She only calls me once at night around 12am for an hr talk....I get no emails, no texts no gifts, or love letters,even though I shower her with these things.

I know it will take time for her to truly fall in love with me, and she seems sincere she told her family and got the ok to marry me..all her coworkers say they want to see us get married..

Here's the problem ...
She works 10 to 10 at night then goes home with boss....boss won't let me visit at work says I bad for business customers all male and only want to see female at massage parlor...

So I get to see her 1-2 hrs before work every other day, to take her to eat, then I don't hear all day till midnight when I get my one phone call a day,

How can our relationship grow if she can't make time for us...
When we get married can I ask her to take two days off so we can go out and do things together?
Should she be giving me more attention, like calling more? Texting me?
Love letters? Or gifts?

I have promised her the world and all she could say is,,,,I will love you forever and I will cook for you..

She won't help with gas money or food and I think she plans on not helping financially when were married is this normal?

Or do we put our money together and pay bills and nessities together?

Please help me

Ps any Chinese women to befriend me my email is ...yahoo.com|wmillette
Dec 22, 2010 01:20
  • JIMMYB
"She won't help with gas money or food and I think she plans on not helping financially when were married is this normal?"

Then what is she going to do for you after getting married? Does she want to go Dutch after marrying you? I read in your other post that she expects you to buy a bigger house and a car. Obviously she hopes that you can arrange everything for her. If you can and are willing to, it REALLY DOESN'T matter.

"Or do we put our money together and pay bills and nessities together?"

It is impossible for her. See, she even doesn't want to help you with gas money or food.
Jan 3, 2011 15:18
  • WMILLETTE
will she change'?
Jan 5, 2011 21:55
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by WMILLETTE

will she change'?

Sure she will change. Put 50 bucks in her hand and she will turn into a motel!
Jan 9, 2011 11:21
  • WMILLETTE
What I am wondering is why are so many people saying marrying a Chinese is so great ......what are there lives like why don't I find any posts or threads or videos....anywhere...I look everyday

Only found negative relationships where green card then gone..

And the ones that say is so great don't say any detail.
Jan 9, 2011 19:54
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

What I am wondering is why are so many people saying marrying a Chinese is so great ......what are there lives like why don't I find any posts or threads or videos....anywhere...I look everyday

Actually, there are some foreign members who have married Chinese women. You can ask Davec, Carlos, Westnorwoodgas and Griz326 to get some info.
Jan 9, 2011 19:56
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Your posts are sounding less like an educated American everyday. In fact they are becoming almost unintelligible. No punctuation, poor grammar, irrational. If you expected only praise of Chinese women here then you are a simplistic dreamer. Men who find a compatible Chinese partner are doubly rewarded due in part to their different culture. However if you expect your mariage to work simply because your bride is Chinese then you are in for a shock. Methinks the putrid aroma wafting down from Copenhagen grows stronger.
Jan 9, 2011 20:31
  • LARRYBOY
agreed possible Copenhagen I never saw business operators licenses that looked like that.
Jan 10, 2011 01:45
GUEST110 Maybe i can help..
I married a chinese girl and so far i am happy but also here is first work, then friends and then me. (I also dont like it)
Dont expect her to change, she wont. She also "want" that you have to earn the money and she will then, more or less, stay at home and cook. (as she said)
So not much with shared bank account.
Then it depends on your girl.. if she really "demands" house and car then it is something i hear often. (I do have a house but i m not sure if this was one of the reasons why i could marry her)
I am so far happy with my marriage, sure could be better but also could be worse.
My wife is also not soo big with showing feelings... sometimes she gets one of her moments and she is running around and tell everyone that she loves me, or hugs and kisses me. (Ok i have to say that recently it had been better)
Jan 10, 2011 04:16
  • DODGER
I’d like to thank Mr. Millette for coming on to this forum and posting some really amusing stuff.
Well, I found it funny anyway.
It certainly makes for more interesting reading than all the inane ‘What do you think of xxxxx girls etc.

But what is really impressing me is the subtle way that he is able to hide his intellect behind bad grammar and spelling that a ten year old would be ashamed of. For a highly educated chopper pilot/ engineer, that has to be difficult. With most people it’s usually the complete opposite.
As I’m not an American I was able to show some of his posts to the ‘Handmaidens ‘without too much embarrassment. One did ask me if he was planning to visit China. I suggested that at this rate he would soon be skint, or skinned, whatever came the sooner. Other comments are simply unprintable.
He keeps asking for advice and the forum keeps giving it to him. Advice that is.
I don’t think his GF could be termed a ‘gold digger’, as he doesn’t have any; perhaps a ‘coal digger’ would be more fitting in this instance, but even that seam is going to run dry soon.

I’m off to hospital in the morning for a minor procedure; if I wake up, I’ll be back, in the hope that someone has been able to solve the problems and the mystery of enigmatic Mr. Millette.

Dodger.
Jan 10, 2011 07:43
  • GAFFER
You will find in all areas of life that people usually only voice their opinions when they want to complain about something. Those who are happy don't need to.

Those of us who live with a Chinese lady in marrital bliss probably have one thing in common. We accept that there are and will always be cultural differences. The more accepting we are the better the relationship will be. However, both partners must be willing to adapt and compromise to some extent, especially the partner living in a foreign country. I would always recommend visiting China and learning the culture before committing to marriage, at least then you know what to expect. The family ties, work ethic and importance of money for the future are values which are not easily forgotten.
Page 1 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help..American man Chinese woman can't tell feelings..also need Chinese women friends..
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code