Menu
Help..American man Chinese woman can't tell feelings..also need Chinese women friends..
Jan 10, 2011 13:46
  • BOBERT
As Dodger said, at least Mr Millets postings are interesting and provocative. A most welcome relief from the norm. However for a "super educated former helicopter pilot" his postings are nothing short of bizarre. His/her true motivation for posting remains unclear. Perhaps all will be revealed in time.

Personally, I doubt his bona fides but that's of little consequence. Taken on face value, he is being played like a Trout. As we all know Trout rarely catch anglers so the outcome looks clear. However why such an expert angler would want to catch such a smallfry is a mystery.

Something is definately rotten in the state of Denmark.
Jan 11, 2011 05:49
  • LARRYBOY
The angler in Hunting its prey is the stronger of the 2. The Trout " HE" has a small morsel of food in the colored opportunity of " Green" , The Angler " she" sees the advantage to take the food because of hunger for it. The angler picks the bones clean of the green and moves on to the next level of opportunity. The door is open to move freely about the waters.
Jan 11, 2011 21:22
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by WMILLETTE

will she change'?

If you still "spoil" her and buy her everything you can afford even you are broke. I think she won't change.
Jan 11, 2011 22:16
  • COOLSPRINGS
No one with good knowledge of english language is able to write like that unless he drinks the liquid that contains in XXX bottle in Bobert's hand.
Jan 12, 2011 00:57
  • BOBERT
Now I'm REALLY confused!
Jan 12, 2011 01:01
  • BOBERT
How did the surgery go Dodger? Is everything functional again? Was it a reduction or an addition? Are you more,or less of a man than preop?
Jan 12, 2011 02:34
  • DODGER
Bob,
Thanks so much for your words of concern.
I’m not allowed out in public until Sunday arvo. Neither am I allowed to have a drink.
My fans will have to endure a world without me until then, but I have assured them it will be worth it.

It was a small procedure, a simple replacement of a valve that my colostomy bag attaches too. A minor leak that really didn’t bother me.
But for reasons that are completely beyond me, nurse Wang and the Handmaidens objected to what they described as a stench. There’s no please some people.
But I guess in retrospect, the results with improve my confidence.

Back to topic if I may; Mr. Millette refers to his girl friend as coming from South Peking. Is he just showing off his education or is it a translation error? That’s the question.

Dodger.
Jan 12, 2011 04:21
  • BOBERT
So there was nothing rotten in Denmark afterall. Just a reek emanating from the rank. Marcellus WILL be pleased!

I have sent off an urgent message to the lovely Yolanda (AKA Herbeat) in an effort to enlist some local perspective. No doubt she will get to the bottom of this. No pun intended Dodger.
Jan 12, 2011 23:47
  • DODGER
I’ve been stuck at home for last couple of day waiting for the launch of ‘Dodger Mark X’ so have had the time to ponder over Mr. Millette’s dilemma, ‘will she change?’.

Some months ago I was given the task of taking some Chinese nurses through a short course on ‘The Nursing culture in the west’
They instantly recognized the value systems of western nurses as much the same as their own.
Was I surprised? Not really.

Because this then lead me to believe that institutional value systems and the culture that goes with them are most probable international in nature.

A long long time ago, when I was young and the world was a better place, I spent some time in the armed forces. I met military personnel from all over the world. Again, the culture and the value systems were identical.

I have never visited a massage parlor, but my bet is that, just like my two examples, those girls would share similar believes and values.
So to return to ‘will she change?’
Mr. Millette, only if you can convince her to change occupations.
Dodger.
Jan 13, 2011 01:24
  • BOBERT
As Benjamin Franklin famously said...Nothing is certain in life, except death and nurses.
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Help..American man Chinese woman can't tell feelings..also need Chinese women friends..
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code