Menu
Off-road trip in north China
Mar 27, 2005 20:38
  • AUREL
I am preparing for an off-road trip to north China with my own Jeep. Has anybody already organized such a tour on his own? I am looking for a reliable travel agency to organize permits and guides as required. Can anybody recommend a travel agent with Gansu (Dunhuang, Khara Khoto etc...) experience? Thanks.

Mar 28, 2005 21:53
  • YCATSOLONG
Good stuff man, hope all goes well. I can't help but I'd love to do a trip such as that. Looks like you'll need a hand with the sand bogs and all!!
Have fun

Sep 12, 2011 13:59
GUEST17217 Hello

I just prepare the 4x4 expedition from Poland by Russia, kazahstan, Mongolia to China. I know that there is a no entry for foreign cars, but i know that it’s possible to receive the permision to drive in into China teritory. I’m looking for somebody who can help me to receive the permision for 6 cars, after that we’d like to ship the cars to Europe by sea container and people go back by plane. Let me know if You can help me to make it or maybe You know somebody who can help.

Best regards Przemek
Sep 12, 2011 21:44
  • JACK87
I am afraid you have to let someone from the agency to be your companion in China if you are going to let the agency make formalities about entry and car-shipping.
Post a Reply to: Off-road trip in north China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code