Menu
Test your husband with fake kidnapping!
Dec 29, 2010 21:04
A Spanish woman faked her own kidnapping to test if her husband would pay the ransom to save her but finally got arrested by the police. This woman sent a photo of herself with bound hands and feet and another text message to her husband, asking for 20000 euros as the ransom. And she told her husband not to call the police.

But her husband didn’t what she told him. He called the police and his wife was arrested when she was going to do shopping.

Finally she confessed that she faked her own kidnapping and just wanted to test if her husband loved her deeply. If he loved her, he would pay the ransom and get her back.

How stupid she was!
Dec 31, 2010 02:51
  • ATTA_BUTT
How stupid she was!
but love is blind.
Jan 2, 2011 21:25
  • BBQQ
I am very sure that she is totally disappointed at her husband now Her husband didn't give the ransom but called the police.
Jan 9, 2011 08:00
GUEST05624 It was wrong for her to fake her own kidnapping, and I guess it is illegal and a crime in her country, so she was arrested. The husband did the right thing.
Where kidnapping is a way of life, the police can handle them better than citizens, so why take risks?
Now, if she is mad at her husband because she thinks that he does not love her as nuch as she wants him to love her, then she is an idiot.
Jan 9, 2011 20:00
  • JIMMYB
I think that she needs 20000 euros much more than her husband. She was caught when she was going to do shopping. If her husband was more important, she should have called him or contacted him.
Jan 13, 2011 07:49
  • ATTA_BUTT
I am sure she will never done again.
Feb 14, 2011 00:18
  • NOBODY
I think its just... stupid.
If your pipe has a leak then you also call the plumber and dont try to fix it by yourself...
But it also had been selfish from the wife because the husband had been very worried about her..
Post a Reply to: Test your husband with fake kidnapping!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code