Menu
guangzhou buying agent, purcharsing agent, sourcing in guangzhou,guangzhou wholesale market,guangzho
Jun 1, 2012 22:39
GUEST37042
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15181

Hi, I want to go to Guanzhou soon on my own, do you know where I can find artificial flower market?

Hi,Plz contact me at email: yahoo.com|amychung100us

I will lead you to correct way.and get best price .

B.R
MS AMY
Jun 9, 2012 01:32
GUESTROBIN Hello
I am visiting Guangzhou on june 19th 2012 and i have retail store in Los Angeles California.I sell women dresses.I am looking for honest and hardworking agent will to work for me.I prefer agent who has sound knowledge in women dresses.Please contact me at hotmail.com|robinaryal
Jun 9, 2012 03:11
GUEST63999 Hi,
I need support for a business trip to Guangzhou incl.
- pickup at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport on 15. June 2012, 08.55 h (local time) and hotel transfer to Liwan / Shamian St.
- interpreter service (English / Chinese) with some factories in Guangzhou during 15. June to 19. June 2012
- freight forwarding service or assisting in finding a reliable company

If interested, please write E-Mail with details of you and your rates to

ymail.com|Chinatrip12
Jun 9, 2012 04:01
  • BILLCAI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST63999 View Post

Hi,
I need support for a business trip to Guangzhou incl.
- pickup at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport on 15. June 2012, 08.55 h (local time) and hotel transfer to Liwan / Shamian St.
- interpreter service (English / Chinese) with some factories in Guangzhou during 15. June to 19. June 2012
- freight f...

Hi, I has sent you an email, please check it, if you have any question, please let me know.
Best regards.
Bill Cai

Jul 12, 2012 08:13
GUESTFROLIC Hi,

I need a trustworthy, honest, efficient & flexible agent from Guangzhou whom can help me purchase items from taobao. You only need to purchase, check & pack. That's all & simple :)

Please email me at hotmail.com|frolictaobao
Jul 12, 2012 21:44
GUEST32544
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTFROLIC

Hi,

I need a trustworthy, honest, efficient & flexible agent from Guangzhou whom can help me purchase items from taobao. You only need to purchase, check & pack. That's all & simple :)

Please email me at hotmail.com|frolictaobao

Hi,

I think I can hellp you, I am an agent of buying many years.
If you feel free conecet me.

Br, Sharon
MY EMAIL: 163.COM|4C4C
Jul 15, 2012 09:00
  • TRAGOPAN
hi, my name is ajay from india. i am interested in importing good from china. i would like to vist and see about different products, clothes,shoes, toys, inflatable boats, which are good in quality and cheap.
how much are interpreter's charges and charges for purchasing, my first visit would be just to see the products
Jul 26, 2012 04:21
  • TONYEM
My name is Tony from sweden and i will travel to guangzhou this Sep.
I need an agent that can help me sourching for Dropship seller or be a purchaser and send items for me.

Please contact me at hotmail.com|tonydo__ (2 underscore)
Sep 18, 2012 07:30
GUEST10012 I am looking for sourcing agent for modern chic female apparels in china. please email me with details

yahoo.com|twirlsg21
Sep 23, 2012 22:09
  • TAKITA
Hi,

This is Amy from china.I have rich experience in sourcing field .and own a garment factory as well...I can help you for your inquiry.

Plz contact me at : yahoo.com|amychung100us

Page 5 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: guangzhou buying agent, purcharsing agent, sourcing in guangzhou,guangzhou wholesale market,guangzho
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code