Menu
guangzhou buying agent, purcharsing agent, sourcing in guangzhou,guangzhou wholesale market,guangzho
Oct 30, 2012 14:27
GUEST12119 HiAmy,

I'm coming to Guang Zhou on 6th Nov.im looking for agent who can source factory over run stocks.

My email gmail.com|ooikate
Nov 30, 2012 02:07
GUEST35105 Hello

I´m a spanish manufacturer , i have a buyer agent in China , but i´m not very happy with the arrangements.
I have some suppliers in Foshan and in Guangzhou province.
I´m looking for a proffesional buyer agent in this place .

Thank you very much

ctv.es|imundial
Nov 30, 2012 03:20
GUEST55860 hello,this is jill from UK,i need help for when i am in gz jewellery markets,for translating,,,collect my goods to your warhouse,re packing goods,and maybe

payment to the suppliers.also need help for making inovice and packinglist,,,,any person can do this work for me?
Nov 30, 2012 03:59
GUEST96247
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST55860

hello,this is jill from UK,i need help for when i am in gz jewellery markets,for translating,,,collect my goods to your warhouse,re packing goods,and maybe

payment to the suppliers.also need help for making inovice and packinglist,,,,any person can do this work for me?

Hi,

I am sharon, I am an agent for buying, I work in gz 9 years, I skills all the market. So I think I can help you.
Please feel free to contact me.

My email: 163.com|4c4c
Br, Sharon
Dec 9, 2012 19:40
  • BILLCAI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST55860

hello,this is jill from UK,i need help for when i am in gz jewellery markets,for translating,,,collect my goods to your warhouse,re packing goods,and maybe

Hi Jill,
This is Bill Cai from Guangzhou, I am a professional business guide&interpreter and buying agent in Guangzhou, I have been doing this job since 2006, I am very familiar with the jewelries markets and other markets here. I often guide customers from different countries inclding UK to the markets here to help them get what they look for. I also help them to look after their order, pick up the stock, do packaging, paper work etc. It would be my honor if I can work for you. If you have any question, please contact me via email: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill or cell phone: +86 13710648656.
Best Regards.
Bill Cai
Feb 7, 2013 16:50
Dear All,

My name is Elisabeth. I am a translator and guide. Im born and raised in Guangzhou. So i know the city well. I am business major with english Degree. I have been working on business translation for years. If you have any questions about my city. I would be glad to provide.

With regards,
Elisabeth
Feb 7, 2013 21:48
GUEST40115 i am james joseph from india i like to visit china next month, so u have time to translate and bussiness with me, pls contact 0091-9020089932, gmail.com|jamesgems1, are local person in gz?
Feb 7, 2013 21:51
GUEST40115 i am james i like to visit china next month u have time to translate chinese into english pls reply gmail.com|jamesgems1
Feb 7, 2013 22:00
GUESTJAMES i lke to visit china this month last gmail.com|jamesgems1
Mar 1, 2013 08:00
GUEST51319 hello sir i am praveen I just started export buisness if you have any demand of garments and other handicraft please contact us . we will give you the cheapest price.
email- rediffmail.com|rajc_71
Page 6 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: guangzhou buying agent, purcharsing agent, sourcing in guangzhou,guangzhou wholesale market,guangzho
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code