Menu
guangzhou buying agent, purcharsing agent, sourcing in guangzhou,guangzhou wholesale market,guangzho
Mar 2, 2013 01:51
GUEST22120 Hi, I'm looking assistent in Guangzhou with experience in electronic , proAV markets
Please contact avortech.biz|id
Mar 14, 2013 10:58
GUEST08231 i will be in guangzhou on march 19 & 20 .i am sourcing glass mosaic tile for swimming pool and ceramic tile also. please email me back at yahoo.com|pierretawil
May 11, 2013 08:35
GUEST12489 Dear Madam,

I Rajkumr from India. A company named Yantai Wanhua Mirofibre Ltd., Mainland, China, dealsin manufacturing PU synthetic leather for shoes. I contacted for purchasing PU leather but the company does not interestedto supply in India, can you locally purchase PU leather from this company to me and supply it to me.

Regards

(Rajkumar)
Jun 12, 2013 17:55
GUEST78129 HELLO,

I'm Mr AISSAME from HORUS TRADE company based in Morocco we are importer of electronic accessories. we prepare our next import operation, for this we will need the following products: cell phone leather cover & cases, CD wallet and mobile phone charger 3 in 1 for Samsung S3, S4 and IPHONE 4S, 5, IPAD 2, screen protector, laptop bag. also Earphones, headphones music, MP3, USB flash, SD memory card, PC speaker, phone speaker, car MP3, extension socket, pack mouse+keyboard and alarm radio.
please leave me a message and your e-mail to tell you the qty requested for each product. knowing that the amount requested for each product is at least 750 units. my skype: aissame.fikri

thank you.
Jun 13, 2013 01:09
GUEST46119 market guide and shipping agent in GuangZhou China.

zhou.9966 atgmail

Jun 14, 2013 00:47
GUEST20190 HI,

If you want any helps, please don't hesitate to contact me.

My email is: 163.com|4c4c
My phone number is :0086 13640841548

Br, Sharon
Jun 16, 2013 09:13
Dear Sirs/Madam:

Firstly ,let me introduce myself as belows:
This is Helen ,female and have been worked in trading industry since 2007 .So far , I have worked for so many international customers as a translator or tour guide. Besides, I have great experience of searching product source for my clients and I am capable of negotiating with factories for the prices .

Secondly,Working experience for translator as follows:

March 2007-present agent for overseas clients , dealing with their business in China .Working as an assistance and translator when they come to visit the wholesale markets, factories and specific trade fairs .Such as :furniture and furnishing, machines, home decoration accessories, ceramic, stationery, garment and underwear, salon products ,lucky bamboo ,black basalt product LED fashion area and so on .We have been to Foshan,Dongguan ,Zhongshan ,Yiwu,Yongkang, Inner Mongolian ETC. Always making good sourcing for different product with getting good price ;communicating with factories for each detail during the production period; making goods inspection, arranging shipment ,checking bill of lading /CO and drawing up documents for customs-clearance .

Thirdly,Working experience for tour guide
I am from Guangzhou and living in Guangzhou for 7 years , not only I am familiar with its sights but also know so well of its culture and history behind it. Guangzhou is a beautiful city ,which is full of history and nice local food, and shopping places. I will take you to different places according to your needs. I can also help you to book the hotel with the best price. Moreover, I love enjoying my life and travelling ,and I have been to cities ,such as :Hong Kong, Macau, Inner Mongolian ,Shenzhen, Zhongshan,Yangsuo of Guangxi Etc.

Finally, please join me and we can visit more in the futureā€¦.

Hope that I will be a good bridge to help you build up your business when you come to China .

Tks for your time .

Followings are my contacts :
Mobile:0086-13751843452
Email:163.com|pro_interpreter163

B/RGS
Helen

Jun 16, 2013 12:09
GUESTFAEZAD hi i would like to visit Guangzhou in the coming weeks so will need agent and interperter to work with me during my stay.
mail me .

gmail.com|faezal.r77
Jun 16, 2013 21:09
  • BILLCAI
To GUESTFAEZAD,

Hi, I have sent you an email, my email add is: hotmail.com|caijun_Bill, please check it and let me know if you have any question, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards.

Bill Cai
Jun 27, 2013 00:28
GUEST13489 Hi, I am looking for 15,000 mens and ladies watches, stocklots only. 200 to 500 pcs of each design. must be gift package , ready to sell in see through box.
Please contact me on
hotmail.com|spence_clark

Many thanks,

Spence..
Page 7 of 17    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: guangzhou buying agent, purcharsing agent, sourcing in guangzhou,guangzhou wholesale market,guangzho
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code