Menu
Shenzhen Homestay Service/Apartment short-term lease
Jan 27, 2011 10:31
Hi All,

We offer Shenzhen homestay service/apartment short-term lease for business and leisure travelers to stay in Shenzhen for just a few days or weeks. If you choose our homestay/apartment short-term lease service, you can enjoy delicious Chinese food, comfortable room(equipped with air condition, nice bed with new bedclothes, desk and dresser table, fax machine, printing machine and laptop with internet etc. which depends on your requirements) . Also you will have a chance to learn Mandarin & Chinese culture and enjoy the living with the local Chinese family). We can give you the other assistances(guide, interpretation or sourcing) for your travel or business in China too.

Our apartment is located in a safe and convenient area in Shenzhen city and definitely would be your best choice for economic accommodation during your stay in Shenzhen.

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at:

a)Email: yahoo.com.cn|joan_of_arc_aucland, gmail.com|joanna.business
b)MSN: hotmail.com|kaiser_parsa
c)Skype: joan_of_arc_aucland
d)Tel.: 0086-13510485739
Feb 4, 2011 02:37
GUEST22522 Hi,
I'm looking for 1 bedroom apt for my family (2 adults & 2 kids) in Shenzhen, preferably in Luo Hu area. We plan to stay April 28 - May 1, 2011 (3 nights). Need a clean & cozy/comfortable room. Maximum daily rent of 150RMB.
We would like to have a bathroom and a bedroom with 1 double bed & 1 single/sofa bed and small kitchen with single cooker/microwave, utensils, and possibility to use washing machine. Free Internet access would be better.
Please send the detail (pics, location address & price) to gmail.com|mapri90.

Thanks a lot.
Maria
Apr 1, 2011 10:27
GUESTMURUGAN Hi,
I am looking for 1 bedroom apartment, from 2-May-2011 to 22-May-2011. Preferable area : Luo Hu, near Guomao metro or Laojie metro or Daujuyuan metro. Kitchen, washing machine, internet, separate living room, bedroom. King/Queen Bed.
Please send the details to gmail.com|valasaimurugan1
thanks
Murugan.
Feb 1, 2013 22:47
GUEST50206 Hi, I am looking for a two bedroom apartment rented by the owners for 4 members of my family from 6th of Feb onward. We would commit at least 1 month stay but can be extended to several months depending upon the project length.
We would preferably like the apartment to be closer to Futian or Luohu ports.
Kindly contact me directly at gmail.com|sillyolcyrus
Cheers,
Cyrus Andreas Maleck
Jun 6, 2013 06:26
GUESTMATHEESH Hi ....

I am looking for an 1bhk apartment/studio apartment on the Longhua line.....for 2-3 months......please let me know the rent per month.....my budgest is 1500-1800 RMB a month

please send mail to live.com|matheesh.g
Jun 9, 2013 08:55
GUEST21222 Dear Yang,
I am visiting guangzhou this month. I am in search for home to stay for a week. Can you help?
Naresh Dilawari 3440, sector 35-D,
Chandigarh India
gmail.com|dilawarinaresh
skype dilawarinaresh1
Aug 19, 2013 16:01
GUEST00236 Good afternoon,
My husband and I are looking for a serviced apartment in Shenzhen, for 4 months.

We arrive on September 4 and leave on December 19.

We need only one bedroom with king or queen size bed, but kitchen or kitchenette its strictly necessary.

Thank you very much!
email: gmail.com|vivideleon
Aug 26, 2013 16:15
GUEST65105
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST00236 View Post

Good afternoon,
My husband and I are looking for a serviced apartment in Shenzhen, for 4 months.

We arrive on September 4 and leave on December 19.

We need only one bedroom with king or queen size bed, but kitchen or kitchenette its strictly necessary.

Thank you very much!...

Serviced one-bedroom apartment available near HuaQiangBei (Seg market), metro station Grand Theatre is a few mins walk away. For more details, please write to: yahoo.com|shortstayshenzhen
Apr 3, 2014 06:02
GUEST14785 hi
mu name is hemant dua
i need double bed room with clean bathroom and kitchen for 12 days
suggest me my email id is gmail.com|hemantdua2008
Apr 9, 2014 10:59
Hi ,
I am gloria,
We have many apartment in shenzhen , furnished , near mtr, futian,luohu,nanshan,etc. good decoration.
if you need pls email: gmail.com|gloriayoushenzhen
Post a Reply to: Shenzhen Homestay Service/Apartment short-term lease
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code