Menu
Fake Chinese F Visa invitation letter Problem ,plz help
Jan 30, 2011 03:34
  • RAMELOW7
Hi everybody ,
I had been in china for 5 years , I had my bachelor in china ,and then i got master scholarship so i got 1 and half year study residence permit , but after i got a work chance there , so I quit the study , and they told i had to cancel my resdience and have L visa for 2 weeks , so I did . Anyway after that I got a chinese business visa invitation for 1 month , so I went back to my country yemen and I applied in the chinese embassy there , but they told me that the invitation was fake and I am black listed , so I can apply for any chinese visa in the future , I was shocked I tried to tell them that I didn't know that the invitation was fake , cuz I paid 200 usd for this invitation , but they told me they can't do anything , there is no stamp on my passport about the black list , but I tried to apply for visa in another country but I was refused . my 2 questions are
first , the chinese embassy said that I am black listed forever , so I can't go to china anymore in the future , is that true ?? I think it is not fair , cuz it is not my fault !!!
second, what will happen if I got new passport with new passport number ??? can that help to avoid the black list ????
Plz help and tell me if there is any other solution .
Thanks in Advance
Jan 30, 2011 20:24
  • MILES
You can get a new passport and a new passport number to have a try, it's true that the punishment for fake invitation letter is very severe. Applicants with fake invitation letter, fake passport, fake entries to China on their passport are not allowed to enter China forever.
Jan 31, 2011 02:07
  • RAMELOW7
thanks for your post, but don't you think it is not fair because of being cheated with fake invitation I can't apply for chinese visa forever ! and if I renewed my passport and get a new passport number , does the bad record depend on the passport number or the other informations such as name ,birthday etc . if it is so there will be useless to have new passport .
Feb 4, 2011 02:31
  • NOOR3108
My friend you need to apply for New passport and you need to send Letter to china high commission Beijing immigration service .then may be you can get visa for china.
Feb 8, 2011 02:54
  • RAMELOW7
Quote:

Originally Posted by NOOR3108

My friend you need to apply for New passport and you need to send Letter to china high commission Beijing immigration service .then may be you can get visa for china.

thanks my friend for you reply , but could u tell me plz more details about high comission beijing immigration service? what kind of organization is ? and what kind of letter i need to send them ? , and one more thing , what is the use of renewing my passport and got another passport number ?
thanks again
May 8, 2011 07:59
GUESTCALL US call me i can help u get visa let me know

00-86-18721168149

usa.com|roben

name: Rubin from China.
Aug 2, 2011 12:11
GUESTSUNIL hi...!!!!
hi box how r u ?
this is sunil from india ?
i got this same problem blacklisted, are you got china visa please know me how to get . thanks
regd
sunil
gmail.com|sunilchhablani84
0091-7737740261
Aug 5, 2011 07:49
boss can you know me are you got china visa or still not. pease
sunil
gmail.com|sunilchhablani84
Sep 23, 2011 14:44
GUEST23227 the bellow mentioned person is cheater please avoid to deal any with him because he sustained me a financial loss for invitation letter,
thanks
call me i can help u get visa let me know

00-86-18721168149

usa.com|roben

name: Rubin from China.
Feb 7, 2012 01:19
GUEST13522 Hi,

I travelled to china 3 years back. It was a normal business visit and nothing untoward happened to the bestof my knowledge.Now , when I applied for a business , i was refused visa with the reason that my name appears in the blacklist.
I tried to find the reason as to why my name is in the blacklist.But the chinese people in the embassy refuse to give me any reason.I have no clue as to what happened. Can someone please guide me as to what can be done to get the visa?
Feb 7, 2012 01:43
GUEST42645 GUEST13522,

There is nothing you can do if you are on the blacklist. I am afraid that you won't get the visa to China in future.
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fake Chinese F Visa invitation letter Problem ,plz help
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code