Menu
Fake Chinese F Visa invitation letter Problem ,plz help
Feb 8, 2012 07:42
  • APAULT
I always thought the blacklisting is only for5 years. I would certainly try using a new passport. The Chinese authorities would not have any way of linking the new passport to the old one*** and they would not be able to say for certain that you are the same person as the one blaclisted..... provided you use a different address.

***unless your old passport number is encoded on the chip by your goivernment...and I have no idea whether this sort of thing is done
May 1, 2012 05:24
GUEST17644 hi

thisis bakul from india i was refushd to china visa for just 1 day over stay .what can i do?

May 2, 2012 09:01
  • MYCN
if you change new passport it still bear your old passport number in your new passport at your end page of your passport, i do advice you go to Chinese Consulate and get more detail of how and why you were black listed, commonly a person whom got black listed by Chinese Consular Visa System or Chinese Custom Exit and Entry department due to overstayed or using dual citizenship, if you were overstayed in China before the black listed will last only 6months or 1year this matter can be done by visiting your own country Chinese Consulate for further advice, do not trust agent or those claim to be close to any Chinese Government friend can help... do only one thing trust only on Chinese Consulate at your own country they can help and advice you
May 2, 2012 09:05
  • MYCN
Hi Bakul first of where are you now! if you're in Hong Kong it will be much more easier to re-enter China with only one day overstayed, is not a serious offense for overstay one day, can apply at Hong Kong Chinese Consular office to re-enter to China again don't trust any agent okay.
Dec 21, 2012 12:12
GUESTRAM797 guys , i was black listed in china and the reason is some rubish agency offer to extend my visa when i was in guangzhou and later on i realize it was fake visa when i was trying to go back my country ,and ofcourse they regester me in black list,, guys i really hate to say this but really no hope to get china visa if you were black list ,, i spend alot of money to let some connection in government remove my name from black list but usless ,,i spend over 300,000 rmb , yes ,, coz i have my own business and my own money in china,, i try to apply from another country but its useless ,i renew my passport so the number will be changed also was useless ,, i got crazy and chinese government never want to listen ,,, i spend more than three years trying to get the visa by any way untill finally i got the way,, you must change your last or first name and also birthday date ,, thats the only soloution and there is no other way ,, some people can do that in there country but some country they dont allow to change your last name or take loooooong time to do it ,, so guys i totaly understand your deficultys specially the people who have companiese or business in china and they cant go back there ,, i totally understand how hard it is and unfair ,, dont wast your time ,,, and god bhelp you
Jan 7, 2014 10:47
GUEST23762 please may i know, how can i know if an invitation letter is genuie or fake ? In ordfer to avoid any punishment as a result ?
Thanks in Advance[/quote]
Feb 6, 2014 08:17
GUEST20101 A genuine invitation would be from a genuine company, not an agency....and you should not have to pay for it.
Jul 5, 2019 15:18
GUEST14649 Hi guyz
Get yourself a new passport from wherever you are make sure your change your Surname and date of birth at least one digit must change then they may not see u in their system, very easy
Aug 26, 2019 03:50
  • KLODDES
You can get a new passport and a new passport number to have a try, it's true that the punishment for fake invitation letter is very severe. Applicants with fake invitation letter, fake passport, fake entries to China on their passport are not allowed to enter China forever.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Fake Chinese F Visa invitation letter Problem ,plz help
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code