Menu
Rubber marriage? Be very careful!
Feb 1, 2011 00:43
  • BBQQ
Do you seldom talk with your wife/husband? Do you quarrel with her/him, frequently or never? Do you feel passionate or excited when you are with her/him?

If your answers are “No”, please be careful. Your marriage is just like a pool of stagnant water. No passion, no excitement…. Just a “Rubber Marriage” and you two become the most familiar strangers.

A survey of 2156 people conducted by a Chinese newspaper reveals that 75.7 respondents admit “rubber marriage” does exist around them. 19.8% married couples are experiencing “rubber marriage” and 23.9% surveyed are not sure about their marriage.

Jun 13, 2011 10:46
  • ATTA_BUTT
So this is an alarming situation. What are suggestions for people to avoid “rubber marriage” ? BBQQ.
Jun 13, 2011 21:25
  • LINGYUXISU
This kind of thing doesn't only happen between couples, but also between families, friends and other relationships. It seems people communicate less face to face in this so-called information age.
One way to solve this problem, I think, is sparing time to communicate with each other face to face every now and then.
Jun 14, 2011 06:43
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LINGYUXISU

This kind of thing doesn't only happen between couples, but also between families, friends and other relationships. It seems people communicate less face to face in this so-called information age.
One way to solve this problem, I think, is sparing time to communicate with each other face to face every now and then.

If we could pay full wrights to others and give freedom or space for every one not only for couples but also families, friends, and your suggested other relationships so we can avoid rubber marriage or rubber relationship.
Jul 6, 2011 00:02
  • SUKUKI
Well, if you want happy marriage,

don't marry someone you can live with.. instead, marry someone you can't live without..
Jul 6, 2011 02:12
  • SUNNYDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUKUKI

Well, if you want happy marriage,

don't marry someone you can live with.. instead, marry someone you can't live without..

Wow, it's really interesting and mean something behind. But by now I live quite well without 'someone'.
Jul 6, 2011 22:51
  • SUKUKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUNNYDAY

Wow, it's really interesting and mean something behind. But by now I live quite well without 'someone'.

Yes, its easy to get used being by yourself. However, when the "right" person comes along then your whole world will change. Only because, we don't really know what we are missing out on in life and get comfortable with "what is" rather than "what it could be".. believe me, there is someone out there for each and every one of us in this world.. who knows? maybe, that person is thinking about you right now.

One day when you least expected, you feel gentle breeze touching your face, someone is thinking about you. When you see a bright star shining down at you, someone is missing you. When you hear your name in the wind, someone wants to be with you. All this person want is to be a part of your life. If you touch this person's heart in right way, that person will want to swim in your spirit, and if you love them in the right way, that person will gladly drown in your soul.. after all, to this world you might be only one person but, to this person, you will be their whole world..
Last edited by SUKUKI: Jul 6, 2011 22:54
Jul 7, 2011 01:12
  • SUNNYDAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUKUKI View Post

Yes, its easy to get used being by yourself. However, when the "right" person comes along then your whole world will change. Only because, we don't really know what we are missing out on in life and get comfortable with "what is" rather than "what it could be".. believe me, there is someone out there for each and every one o...

Thanks for the nice words. I'll be patient enough to wait for my 'right person'.
Aug 23, 2011 05:57
GUEST72163 Oh please. every group of people get stagnant from time to time. Families are no different. Its how you handle those down times that matters. Here in America, the woman usual shouts she is not happy, calls a lawyer and divorces. That is why divorce is over 50% now.
It might take weeks, months or even years , but sooner or later the down times go away. and if it doesnt, then its time to rethink the relationship. But think about it, did you always adore and feel energized by your parents, or siblings when you were younger? No. But you weathered the storm and you finally felt that way again. A good happy relationship will be the hardest thing you will ever do in your life. It takes work, sacrifice and tolerance to make a happy marriage.
Post a Reply to: Rubber marriage? Be very careful!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code