Menu
China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Sep 16, 2013 04:33
  • GIONVIA
For furniture, fixture for my hotel along with bathroom items like basins, wc .etc.: Get from Foshan ceramic city and Lecong furniture market

Electrical lamps: Guzheng town ,zhongshan city

Other decorative items for hotel rooms and lobby of the hotel :4th floor of onelinke plaza in guangzhou

laminated flooring: either guangzhou or foshan building materails wholesale market if for big quantity, buy from factories directly.

As you mentioned that you are buying items for your hotel ,probably necessary to visit guangzhou nantian and shaxi hotel accessories wholesale market .

Hope above could help you something in this regard.
Oct 5, 2013 08:08
GUESTJOHN.M hi all
im moving to foshan or shunde still dont know yet & i just want to know where the best places so i can buy best furniture for my house from a to z :)
hotmail.com|j_medhat
Oct 7, 2013 21:00
  • CANDICEYANG
Hi, Furniture market is located in Lecong town, in Shunde district, near Foshan city. Welcome to China for furniture buying.
Any help, just feel free to email us.

Good day
Oct 10, 2013 02:14
GUEST61226 Hi this is viral mehta an interior designer based mumbai india.
i would planning for visit foshan chaina to see furniture markets and other accessories releted to interior works.
Also to parches the same if it will fit to my budget.
Also i want to explore my business.
kindly revert me for the same.

Thanks

Viral Mehta
Oct 12, 2013 04:03
  • CANDICEYANG
Hi, Viral Mehta,
Pls offer you email.
Nov 22, 2013 13:47
  • CIARAN
hi my name is ciaran i am from Ireland and my wife and i are talking about going to China in the new year we are looking to build in Ireland but want to source the products from china and ship them back to ireland can you help thanking you ciaran
Nov 24, 2013 21:23
  • SNAKE_TSANG
Quote:

Originally Posted by CIARAN

hi my name is ciaran i am from Ireland and my wife and i are talking about going to China in the new year we are looking to build in Ireland but want to source the products from china and ship them back to ireland can you help thanking you ciaran

This is Carl from Foshan,China.
If you want to buy furniture and building material ,Foshan would be your best choice.
Last edited by SNAKE_TSANG: Nov 24, 2013 21:23
Dec 2, 2013 17:03
GUEST35126 Hi my name is Macarena and i'm planning a trip to China to buy furniture and lighting for my new store, a business trip......I want to know if Guangdong is the place, because i like special furniture, vintage looking, shabby chic, industrial american and provensal style...I've been looking, but I only find that kind of furniture in Ningbo, fujian and Beijing.....Did you know if there is that kind in Foshan?
Feb 10, 2014 07:35
GUEST21198 Hi!

My name is Jon.

I am headed to Guangzhou to attend the Canton Fair and visit the furniture and light city for our resort/hotel development project.

I am confused whether the furniture and light city is in one place.

Can anyone enlighten me about these things such as how distance, accomodation and transportation, translation services etc.

Thanks.

jenan.com.sa|j.quebral

JON

Feb 23, 2014 04:25
  • GIONVIA
furniture city and light city isnot in one city . Furniture market is located in Lecong town ,Foshan while light market is located in Guzhen town ,zhongshan city .It will take you around one hour by taxi from Lecong to Guzhen and vice versa.

The ideal hotel to stay for furniture purchase is Hotel Fortuna Foshan and Guomao hotel for guzhen lights purchase .

If you donot buy big order quantity for lights per item , its not very necessary for you to go to Guzhen town as there are lots of lights shops nearby lecong furniture city .

Good luck and happy exploring !
Page 21 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: China foshan shunde furniture market agent
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code