Menu
Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Feb 15, 2011 01:00
  • CHRISTINE
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

We have noticed that many members and guests posted a lot of “Chinese tutor” or “Private Chinese Teacher” ads in “Learn Chinese” forum. These ads might be useful to those foreigners who are learning Chinese. They may find a teacher to help with their Chinese. But they can not read through all the ads and then choose a good teacher.

Thus, we decide to open this ads thread for those Chinese tutors and teachers to post ads. So those who are in need of Chinese teachers can find a tutor or teacher easily.

From now on, members and guests can only follow this thread to post Chinese tutor or Private ads in Learn Chinese forum. Any other ads posted in Learn Chinese forum will be deleted. Those who post ads repeatedly will be warned. If they keep disobeying the rules, their usernames will be blocked without prior notice.

Better include the following info in your post so that the foreign Chinese learners can find a right tutor immediately.

1.self-introduction
2.your location (city)
3.teaching hours
4.tutoring fee
5.contact information

NOTICE: TravelChinaGuide.com can not ensure the veracity of these Chinese tutor or private teacher ads. Those who are looking for Chinese tutors need to be very cautious about these ads in order to avoid being cheated.
Feb 15, 2011 06:16
Hello, I am Tina from Shanghai, a Mandarin teacher with one year experience in teaching and 8 working experience in foreign buying office.

I can teach Business Chinese because I have solid business experience, and I also teach Basic Chinese, travel Chinese or Tailor-made course for you.

Teaching hours is alternative, we can discuss a time for your convenient.
Tutoring fee: please ask me directly. I need to know what course you need firstly.

If you are in shanghai,kunshan city, I can come to your place for teaching. If you are from other cities and want to have course online, teaching through webcam is okay for you, welcome to contact me.

My Skpe id is: xun021
MSN:hotmail.com|tinavs021
QQ:38098039
Feb 20, 2011 19:58
  • SHIXIN1126
Hi,everybody. I am Jack from shanghai, a salesman, and have one year teach's expericence in history teaching.
Teaching times in the night per day or weekends.
If you are in shanghai now and want to study chinese, you can contact me.
my QQ:441253670; MSN:live.cn|shixin1126
Mar 8, 2011 00:04
GUESTKATHERINE Hello new expats! I am a female graduate student living in Shanghai looking to teach oral (non-regional accent) Chinese on a one-to-one basis. I am interested in working with students at basic to intermediate levels. I possess fluent English skills (speaking/writing), so I will be most helpful to Mandarin beginners, children or adults.

I am available Tues to Sun. Preferably in the afternoons.
Rates negotiable.
Contact me @ 65908756 to discuss your needs.
Mar 15, 2011 20:07
GUESTMA333 Hi, are you looking for a Chinese tutor? Let me help you with that.

I am originally from Taiwan and have been in China for 8 years. I ever stayed in Tianjin, Beijing, and now in Shanghai.

I am Chinese major in college and hold a Master of Arts from US. I have teaching experience and own the certificate of teaching Chinese as a foreign language from Taiwan government as well as Beijing Language and Culture University.

I have been living in an international community and flexible with the hours and location. Pls contact me by pie.com.tw|ma333 Tutoring fee depends on the course.
Mar 16, 2011 19:29
  • LYLIAN
Hello everyone! This is Lylian, a full-time Mandarin tutor from Guilin, China. I have been teaching Chinese as a second language for 2 years, with the goal of helping every student to learn practical Chinese in an efficient way.

-Be good at teaching BUSINESS or WORK-RELATED CHINESE. The Wall Street Journal(Chinese edition) has been successfully used as the teaching material.

-Comprehensive Chinese with a set of text books will be also taught for beginners.

-Tailored design of conversational Chinese, make sure what you've learned are practical.

-Systematically course. Teaching materials are prepared according to students' requirements and levels as well as interests.

-Usually your weakness on this course will be found out in 1-2weeks and then the appropriate studying methods will be suggusted. At the same time, I will help you to make a detailed plan to this course.

-During the learning process, regular review classes and tests will be taken to help you know how much progress you've made.

-I believe that a responsible teacher would spend another 2 hrs on preparing the 2hr-class.

-Flexible schedule. Prefer to work Mon.-Fri., can dedicate at most 15hrs for each student per week.

-Reasonable charge. Each student would have 1-hour free trial lesson.

If you are looking for a dedicated tutor, please feel free to contact me. Thanks! -----Lylian

Email: hotmail.com|zhanglianyu77

Mar 23, 2011 07:31
  • BOKA314
HELLO, If you need any help in learning chinese, you can contact me.

[Basic ralated information as follows]
1.Self-introduction
-. 29years old(Female),majored in english,
5years working experience in foreign-owned company.
-. Excellent Mandarin and Korean both in written and spoken
-. Short experience in chinese teaching to korean people.
2.My location (city):Shanghai(zhabei district)
3.Teaching hours:Discussible
4.Tutoring fee:Negotiable
5.Contact information: HP-189 1545 7045/MSN: hotmail.com|sunny3148

I would like to be your assistant in need, plz feel free to contact me!
Mar 27, 2011 01:31
  • ROBERT_LJL
Hello , I am Robert . I am interested in Western Culture and i would like to teach someone who want to study Chinese in Chengdu . I was graduated from Sichuan college of education , my major is basic english education . I got mandarin certificate and I can speak standerd mandarin (non-regional accent) . If you are looking for a tutor , welcome to contact me. Teaching hours is alternative, we can discuss a time for your convenient.

My location (Wuhou district)

Teaching hours:Discussible

Tutoring fee: free ( I will explain it later )

Contact information: mobile phone 15202858527
MSN: hotmail.com|robert_ljl
QQ:1597929991
Apr 1, 2011 00:16
  • DAVIDWU1103
This is David Wu from Zhejiang Province, a Chinese Mandarin(Pu Tong Hua) teacher who teaches foreigners standard mandarin(Without accent). I can teach you online or face to face and I can speak English fluently. I think it is very important to practice outside, not always staying in the room. You will find it is funny to learn Chinese with me because you can understand difference of Chinese words easily.
. David Wu
Mobile 0086- 18258979305
Skype ID: davidwu1103
MSN: hotmail.com|davidwu1132
Email: gmail.com|davidwu1103
Apr 9, 2011 00:19
  • LYNCHINA
Good news, I'm a English major want to hlep foreigners, I can teach you Chinese and Taiji and nourishing life knowledge for free, you can add my skype: dakalyn or msn hotmail.com|liyang20003, or call me at 13602555036
Apr 21, 2011 21:07
  • TOJUE
Hello, everyone!
I am Jing, a native Chinese speaker in Beijing, with a first grade certificate in National Profiency Test of Putonghua.

I have teaching experience with foreigners and we have become friends since then.

I will try my best to help you in learning standard oral Chinese.
Teaching fees will be negotiable.
Please feel free to contact me:

cell phone: (+86) 189-0126-8106
email: gmail.com|jingliming
Page 1 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code