Menu
Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Apr 24, 2011 13:37
  • JENJENKO
Hey mates,

This is Jen, from Taiwan. I'm native Chinese Mandarin speaker. Graduated from Northumbria Uni. in MA Applied Linguistics (TESO). Experienced of English and Chinese teaching.

Only teaching online by skype. For further information, please contact me.

Please feel free to write me a mail: hotmail.com|jenjenkos
Apr 25, 2011 03:16
  • JACKLIN
Friends, learning Chinese better dose not require you to understand each Character's meaning throughly as maybe Chinese native speaker are without such understanding as well, AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS PRACTICING AND ENFORCING YOUR LANGUAGE SENSE.

If you want to make a Chinese friend and pratice Chinese easily, you can contact me. I am still a student in graduate school. My major is law and I am aslo learning Japanese now. My favourate is sports, like NBA. If you find there are many common hobbies with me, please do not hesitate to contact me! It is free and no payment will be required! I like to make friends.

email:gmail.com|jacklin
MSN:live.cn|lksaga
Apr 25, 2011 05:24
GUESTWU Hi all.

My name is wu and I have been living in Beijing for 28 years. We could communicate via internet such as skype or other tools.I could teach different Chinese levels, from

children to adults.

My teaching includes Chinese Culture , everyday communication , written and spoken Chinese. In addition, I organise guided tours for foreigners , either as individuals or as a

family for sightseeing around Beijing.

tutor fee is $25 per hour.

If you are interest , please contact me at:
msn: hotmail.com|yunj042
my mobileļ¼š(86) 13611054105

Looking forward to hear from you.
May 2, 2011 03:13
GUEST17927 Hi to all prospective students:
Ni hao! I'm a native Beijing female offering private Chinese lessons to expatriates and their family members in Beijing. I also have students who are short-term travelers passing through Beijing. My 6 year teaching experience ranges from language centers to private tutoring. Lessons are planned according to your level (Absolute beginner to Advanced). Beginner and pre-intermediate classes mainly revolve around pronunciation, pinyin, speaking and listening skills. For higher level students, some reading and writing will also be involved.

Preference given to students in these areas:-
Sihui, Guomao (CBD), Wangfujing, Tiananmen, Qianmen, Chongwenmen, Jianguomen, Dawanglu, Sanyuanqiao, Lido/Wangjing, Tuanjiehu, Sanlitun/Gongti, Chao Yang Men, Dong Si Shi Tiao, Dongzhimen, Qing Nian Lu and Chao Yang Park.

Send me an email for details. I look forward to hearing from you.

dengbrown at gmail.com
May 3, 2011 02:43
  • YAMMY
My mandarine chinese is perfect,pronunciation's very clear,standard and no accent.Professional experienced.Use to be a good teacher in ShangHai for five years.By the way,I want to make friends who have wounderful dreams!
My name is Yammy.Now I am living in JinQiao,Pudong,Shanghai.I also can teach you some place where you think it's convenient for you.
E-mail:hotmail.com.cn|xueym851116
May 5, 2011 23:36
  • MENGLUM2002
1.self-introduction
33 years old man,working for a trading company as a trader and logistic operator,Major:international economics and trade,gentleman,honest.
2.your location (city)
Haidian dist. Beijing,China
3.teaching hours
4~10 hours per week.
4.tutoring fee
100RMB to 500 RMB,according to our relationship after few meeting.or discussible.
5.contact information
email & msn: menglum2008(at)hotmail.com

If anyone can keep good relationship with me and we can benefit from each other,I can help you much more about learning chinese.
Last edited by MENGLUM2002: May 5, 2011 23:39
May 14, 2011 04:45
GUESTJESSICA 1.self-introduction
Hi, I am Jessica. I had 2 years experience of private Chinese teacher for foreigners. I am a native Chinese and stayed in Canada/Vancouver for 5 years.
We can have a short meet to discuss the lesson's detail, before we make any decision.

2. Location
Shanghai
I can go to your place to teach. Your home or office as you like.

3.teaching hours
Time could be flexible base on your schedule.

4.tutoring fee
100RMB(~15USD)/hour, at least two hours once.

5.contact information
email address: hotmail.com|water-chantel
cell phone #: 13818802490

I am looking forward for your phone call or email. Thanks for your time for reading.
BTW, if you are a new comer to Shanghai and want any information regarding the local life or market, I would like to give you the hints for free to help you have a smooth begining in Shanghai. :)
Jun 4, 2011 22:58
  • PRAGYA
Hi, I'm happy to know you in SHANGHAI for studying the Chinese, a useful language with a rich history & culture behind her...

My schedule is flexible between 18~21h (Monday~Friday); 9~21h (Week-end), since I work in business in the downtown. Well, the tuition is 100~120rmb by the hour. 2hours each time.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Hence if chances permet, we could organise some trips during the week-end (nearby Shanghai) or the national holidays (in Yunnan,Hainan ect.) in order to practice the oral Chinese together within 3 months' study.

I do hope to improve your Chinese skills both for your life and your work abroad.

If it sounds interesting to you, welcome to drop me line: voila.fr|pragya or ring me up: 136 81 93 00 24 and tell me your expection on it. I'm all ears.

Last edited by PRAGYA: Jun 4, 2011 23:03
Jun 15, 2011 04:01
GUESTGUEST 2011 Hello my friend, my name is Jessie, nice to know you.
Most non-chinese speaking people would think Chinese is the most difficult language to learn.
It's probably right.
BUT if you kow all the "ticks" of Chinese language, maybe it's not hard to learn at all.
At least it's not as hard as you THOUGHT.
Currently I am working in an export company, Chinese teaching for more friends and pocket money in the same time.
my MSN: hotmail.com|seashell_511
QQ: 527831194
my location: Shenzhen
Please add a remarks when you add me, thank you.

Jun 25, 2011 01:42
GUEST12846 Hello,I am Sally from Guangzhou.A mandarin tutor with patience and 2 years experience and I love teaching Chinese.Both Pinyin and Bopomofo phonetic systems I am familiar with, as well as the traditional and simplified Chinese characters.Most importantly, I would like to motivate students to love learning and help them experience the true joy of learning a foreign language, and also learning its culture and people.
*** Tutoring textbook :It depends on your requirements and levels as well as interests.
*** Tutoring hours:Flexible.I am available from 9AM to 6PM from Monday to Sunday.
*** Tutoring location:Flexible.If you want to learn Chinese without leaving your house,I can offer face to face to lesson in your house also I would like to provide free on-line tutoring for your after-lesson practice via Skype Voice/Video.
*** Tutoring rate:Negotiable.It depends on your Chinese course and level.
*** I also have about 2 years of import and export trading experience in a foreign-owned company.Therefore whether you want to study Chinese for fun,for better living in China or for business, I can help!Why not give both of us a chance to have a free trial lesson right now? Please feel free to phone me or email me for more details.
There are my contact infomation:
Tel NO:18664866359
QQ:376908121
MSN:msn.cn|zyuanqingqing
Email:163.com|zyuanqingqing Thank you!!!!
Page 2 of 24    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Post Chinese Tutor (Private teacher) ads here!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code