Menu
Need itinerary for my hong kong travel
Aug 16, 2011 01:27
GUEST3678 Guestamy,

At least you need half a day to finish your Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car trip. After you reach Ngong Ping village, you need walk 5 minutes to the Giant Buddha in Po Lin Monastery. Don't be too hurry.

In the past, visitors can get out at Tai Shue Wan Entrance and walk 15-20 minutes to Shum Wan Pier (it takes 2-3 minutes by taxi) and take free ferry to Jumbo Kingdom. Now, Tai Shue Wan Entrance is closed.

So you may take a taxi at the main entrance to Shum Wan Pier and then catch free ferry to Jumbo Kingdom.
Aug 16, 2011 01:33
GUEST3678 PS: per capita spending is from HK$200-500 if you want to eat something good.
Aug 21, 2011 10:42
GUESTMR. Q good day. I will be staying for 4days and 3 nights. please help me on my itinerary with 1 day in macau. I will be arriving at 8am and departing at 4:30 pm.

Day 1 - HKIA - Mirador mansion tsim sha tsui - ngong ping 360 - disneyland - temple street market - mirador mansion.

Day 2 - Mirador Mansion - the peak - ocean park - jumbo kingdom - avenue of stars, symphony of lights - ladies night market - mirador mansion.

Day 3 - mirador mansion to ferry terminal - macau ferry terminal - venetian hotel - fishermans wharf - wynn hotel - macau ferry terminal.

Day 4 - mirador mansion - golden bauhinia square - mirador mansion - HKIA.

Q? a. What are the travel time from each places by bus, mtr and ferry?
b. How to get in this places and are the directions?
c. How many hour could I spent on this places?
Sep 12, 2011 02:16
GUESTMAVS HI CAN YOU GIVEA ME ITINERARY IN HONGKONG TOUR. WE ARE FOUR AND WE ARE GOING TO STAY IN HOTEL PANORAMA. WE WIL STAY THERE FOR 4 DAYS.
Sep 12, 2011 21:07
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMAVS

HI CAN YOU GIVEA ME ITINERARY IN HONGKONG TOUR. WE ARE FOUR AND WE ARE GOING TO STAY IN HOTEL PANORAMA. WE WIL STAY THERE FOR 4 DAYS.

You'd better do some homework and decide what sites are you going to visit first.
Sep 17, 2011 00:29
GUESTMAE Pls help with our itinerary. first time in hongkong for 4 nights and 4 days. arriving at 1am - departing at 1pm.

a. directions how to get there
b. how many minutes is the travel from each places (bus, mtr,
ferry)
c. how much is the transportation fare on each travel
d. cheapest, safe and clean hostel

1st day: from airpor to giant buddha
-how to get there?fare?
-best hostel in chungking mansion?rate?how to get there?where to eat?
2nd day: from chungking to disneyland :
-how to get there?back&forth fare? rate at disneyland?
3rd day : chungking mansion to macau?
-how to get there?back and forth? fare?
4th - chungking to cheap shopping malls?
- how to get there
-chungking to airport - how to get there ? fare?

thank you vary much!
Oct 8, 2011 22:51
GUESTJEROSE Hello! We'll be staying in golden crown hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui. I would like to ask for the following directions, the means of transportation, how much time the ride would take, schedule of the bus to take off from the station and bus fares..

1. From Tung Chung Station to Golden Crown Hotel.
2. From Golden Crown to Victoria Peak (we're planning to go there in the afternoon of our first day ) and vice versa.
3. Golden Crown to Disney land and Disney land to HKIA.
4. From Tsim Sha Tsui to Windows to the World of Shenzhen and vice versa..

Thank you so much for the help!
Oct 9, 2011 01:44
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTJEROSE View Post

Hello! We'll be staying in golden crown hotel in Tsim Sha Tsui. I would like to ask for the following directions, the means of transportation, how much time the ride would take, schedule of the bus to take off from the station and bus fares.. <br />
<br />
1. From Tung Chung Station to Golden Crown Hotel.<br />
2. From Golden Crown to ...

1. Take MTR from MTR Tung Chung Station - B to MTR East Tsim Sha Tsui Station - N5, and then walk to the Golden Crown Guest house.
2. Take MTR from MTR Tsim Sha Tsui Station - A2 to MTR Admiralty Station, then take bus no.15 to the peak. After, take the tram down to the Central, and then take MTR back to the guest house.
3. You can travel by MTR and airport express line.
4. Take MTR to Luohu. Pass the border and then take Shenzhen subway to the WOF. FYI: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/images/map/hongkong/metro.jpg
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/images/map/guangdong/shenzhen-metro.jpg
Jan 9, 2012 23:23
GUESTBELLE could you please suggest an itenerary for our 5 days 4 nights stay. we are arriving jan. 13, 2011 at 8:55 a.m and leaving on jan.17 at 9:45a.m. we will be staying at Golden Maple Leaf Hostel at Tsim Sha Tsui. i am with my husband and 9 year old grandson. could you include Disneyland and a not expensive itenerary? thanks
Mar 4, 2012 03:17
GUEST28218 hi i be visting hong kong May 5 day 6 nite.Check in Dragon hostel in mongkok .Reach Hk airport 10.45am ,i like to vist peak ,take tram,vist avenue of stars and symphony of lights ocean park,lai chee kok, far yuan kai,lam kwai fong,mdm tussard and macau.depart morning 11am.how should i plan mt itinary
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need itinerary for my hong kong travel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code