Menu
Need itinerary for my hong kong travel
May 18, 2012 08:31
GUEST25166 how to get to schenzen from mirador mansion?and where will i get mtr tickets from lo wu to windows of the world
Feb 26, 2013 04:06
GUEST09183 give me a tour itenary to hongkong,,from chennai (india)for 6 days,,number of tourist is 5..
pls include all fair details and kilometer distance and how many times taken for travelling,,,,
inform me the mode of transportation and fair of it also,,,,,
Feb 26, 2013 19:56
GUEST6557
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST09183

give me a tour itenary to hongkong,,from chennai (india)for 6 days,,number of tourist is 5..
pls include all fair details and kilometer distance and how many times taken for travelling,,,,
inform me the mode of transportation and fair of it also,,,,,

There are many itineraries for your reference. Please don't be lazy. Try to seek for some information and make out an itinerary on your own.

http://www.travelchinaguide.com/package/hongkong/
Feb 27, 2013 09:39
GUESTWIFEY we'll be going to hongkong on mar 24 and will arrive at 10:30pm, can we stay at the airport for 8 hrs, , for the following day, we'll be going to ocean terminal at tsim sha tsui, to join on an asian cruise? we dont want to check in a hostels as we have heard that its not safe and the hostels are not good to stay. we are on a budget....
Feb 27, 2013 19:30
GUESTO964 GUESTWIFEY,

The airport is cleared after the last flight arrives. You may find a hostel in the airport to stay for a night. Or go to the KFC or Mc Donalds and see if you can stay there.
Mar 23, 2013 01:38
GUEST12150 Hi! Im going to Hongkong on a 3 day stay and my hotel will be at Mirador Mansion, USA Hostel at 62 Nathan Road. I want to visit Madame Tussaud's on Day 1, Disney on Day 2 and Avenue of the Stars and Hongkong Museum on Day 3. Can u give me full detail of how I can get to these places from my hotel? Thanks!
Mar 24, 2013 21:35
GUESTJACK
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12150

Hi! Im going to Hongkong on a 3 day stay and my hotel will be at Mirador Mansion, USA Hostel at 62 Nathan Road. I want to visit Madame Tussaud's on Day 1, Disney on Day 2 and Avenue of the Stars and Hongkong Museum on Day 3. Can u give me full detail of how I can get to these places from my hotel? Thanks!

Your hotel is very close to D1 Exit of Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station. You can use MTR to finish your three-day trip.

Day 1 Madame Tussaud's
Take Tsuen Wan Line to Central Station, exit J2 and walk to the Tram Terminal to take tram to the Victoria Peak. Then you can walk to Madame Tussaud's.

Tip: You may encounter a long queue at the tram terminal. However, if you buy the entrance ticket to Madame Tussaud’s at the tram station, you needn’t wait among the long queue because there is a fast channel for those who have Madame Tussaud’s entrance tickets.

Day 2 Disneyland
Take Tsuen Wan Line from Tsim Sha Tsui to Lai King, change Tung Chung Line to Sunny Bay and then take Disneyland Resort Line to Disneyland.

Day 3 Hong Kong Museum
Hong Kong has many museums. Which one will you be going to visit, Hong Kong Space Museum, Hong Kong Culture Museum or Hong Kong History Museum?
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Need itinerary for my hong kong travel
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code