Menu
Do you believe in Chinese Zodiac?
Mar 5, 2011 00:03
  • BBQQ
Voting without time limit
Exclusive Vote
  1. 36 vote(s)
  2. 24 vote(s)
Note: Guest voter(s) are not displayed here.
It seems that foreigners are also interested in Chinese Zodiac. When I read “Chinese Zodiac” on this website, I have noticed that many foreigners show much interest in it. Many foreigners ask their Chinese Zodiac and their luck, marriage, work. I am confused why they care about Chinese Zodiac very much.

Do you really believe in it or just take it for fun?

Address:
https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/
Mar 5, 2011 05:49
  • ATTA_BUTT
Year of the Dog - 1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030, 2042, 2054

The dog is the human's friend who can understand the human's spirit and obey its master, whether he is wealthy or not. The Chinese regard the dog as an auspicious animal. If a dog happens to come to a house, usually the host will be very glad to adopt it, for it symbolizes the coming of fortune. Poodles, especially black poodles, bring more luck. The masters of dogs are not only humans, but the immortal in legends as well. The invincible God Erlang used a wolf-dog mix to help him capture monsters.

One born in the Year of Dog has a straightforward character. In their career and love, they are faithful, courageous, dexterous, smart and warm-hearted. Most women under this sign are appealing but lack stability. Correct this defect and good fortune will come to them.

Compatibility - Best match: tiger, rabbit, horse; avoid: ox, dragon, sheep, rooster

Mar 6, 2011 21:02
  • NOBODY
I'm a Rabbit... i eat salad, jump around and have sex like a... rabbit...

Ok sorry, i like to read it sometimes, it makes me happy when i read something good about my zodiac but i dont "really" belief in it.

The Stars can tell you things... but i dont think things about our live.
This is something that does not stand in outer space. This is something we have to find in our heart...
Mar 6, 2011 21:36
I think it's very interesting the way they do the Zodiac compared with the West. Much cooler in China. That being said, I don't believe it really because a lot of times the things they say sometimes have to deal with you being in control.
Mar 7, 2011 19:42
GUEST3733 I have a friend who is very interested in such stuffs. She believes in Chinese Zodiac, constellation and blodd type things.

She is a mouse and her boyfriend is an ox. It says they match very well. In the mean time, she is Scorpio and her boyfriend is Pisces. They are also compatible. She told me that she chose her boyfriend because he was compatible with her in everything.

I do not know if it is so magic. However, she has been with her boyfriend for two years and they are in a very good relationship.

Hard to explain.
Mar 8, 2011 03:57
  • TUBEP
i am a scorpio, but i n chinese horoscopes i am the sheep/goat
Post a Reply to: Do you believe in Chinese Zodiac?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code