Menu
How to flirt or let with or let a Chinese man know you like him.
May 14, 2011 02:44
GUEST78192 I work with a Chinese Man and I want to approach him but I'm not sure what the correct way is. I am teaching him better english and learning Mandarin at the same time. We exchange glances and smiles everday. I found out that it is inapropriate (in his culture) for a man to touch a woman without their consent, when I tripped and he saved me from badly hurting myself. I walked away with just a bruise on my arm from where he grabbed me to break my fall versus burning myself on the woks. The rest of the night he apologized and always looked away from me when our eye met. I finally had to tell him to accept my graditude and he did. Now we are fine, but I want to let him know that I am interested in him. I am afraid that if I approach him and kiss him I will break those boundaries. please help me...
May 14, 2011 20:55
GUEST4770 GUEST78192,

I think you should investigate whether he is married or has a girlfriend. If not, you can pay court to him.
May 15, 2011 03:16
GUEST97642 He single and looking for a white woman to marry. How do I go about telling him? Just say "hey, I like you."?
May 17, 2011 17:45
GUEST53132 Im interested in , how can i speak with him.
That happend, it can be love at first sight. So, i was walking in front him, and we watched each other. I took a sit, and we watched better. He didnt go to me, then he is cook or chef.Twice, i went to there, he recognised me and smiled.Another time I went to this place to eat something, he wasnt here. And I spoke with waitress, who was silent or she didnt want to speak with me, but she didnt have accent.

i dont know, what should i do.
sorry for my bad english.
May 25, 2011 02:31
GUEST54223
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST28193 View Post

Thanks for this post. I too like a Chinese man and wasn't sure how to approach him. For months we just smiled at each other and waved from across the room. I would make small talk with him on some occasions and he seemed very pleased. I finally got the nerve to ask for his phone number because I needed some information about school. We talked on t...

lol, a typical Chinese guy without many love experiences. I think at least he likes you, if it's not love. So you need to make the first move, ask him to hang out and have chats(help me improve english is a very good excuse). Good luck.
May 25, 2011 02:45
GUEST54223
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST78192 View Post

I work with a Chinese Man and I want to approach him but I'm not sure what the correct way is. I am teaching him better english and learning Mandarin at the same time. We exchange glances and smiles everday. I found out that it is inapropriate (in his culture) for a man to touch a woman without their consent, when I tripped and he saved me from ba...

Hey, he is NOT unapproach. Chinese men are not confident when it comes to date with a foreign girl, especially if his English is not very good. But if you really like him, just go ahead, do the first move, invite him to have a coffee/tee or do some exercises or something you 2 have chances to talk personally. If he likes you either, he will def. be glad to receive your invitation.
BTW, maybe Chinese men are too shy to do the first move. But, if you 2 really fall in love, he will be responsible and reliable.
May 25, 2011 04:54
  • ENSERIA
So, like I said earlier (although I was signed in as a guest, I was too lazy to sign in...), it didn't work out for me with that guy. But I did find a great site, if you're all interested, it's called www.speakingofchina.com. I think that site is very helpful. And actually, by chance, I actually met my current Chinese boyfriend through that site. It's not a dating site by the way, I met my boyfriend because he was trying to help me with the guy I liked, in this post.
Sep 26, 2011 10:24
GUEST87894 MOMOCHONG1- i like what you said-" You have to express' your feelings or love ' to him directly if you really love him. Chinese men are very straightforward in expressing love. You can invite her for a dinner or walking in a park.."

But isn't that too aggressive? Will that turn off the Chinese guy? I think in a way no because by how she explained it, looks like the guy really likes her and why should someone turn down something he wanted for so long?
Jun 18, 2012 01:56
GUEST12253 Hey hi! I do know a chinese guy... M a pacific islander woman who happenes to meet a chinese man on dating site and we agreed to see each other at first when we met he really recignized me in just one glanced n me looking for him n wasnt sure if he waa the one on the site i knew... Nways we inteiduced each other n ke kept on looking at me like seriously camt take his eyes off me i dont know why but...n kinda guessing now if he's still interested in another meetings so he said we should meet again... I like him but he said he has girlfriend but he still wanted to meet me n accdg to his emails with me when i asked him why he wanted to meet me again... He said that m the right one for him... Now m confused! But i like him...
Aug 7, 2013 00:18
  • JIMMYJJOHN
My boyfriend and I are kinda going through a rough time I guess but I think it's mostly just because I'm a little unhappy right now. I'm not gonna lie. I reeeeeeeeaaaaalllly want to be married and have that commitment especially since now I'm 34 weeks pregnant and I'd really like my daughter to grow up under a "family". It's important to me for her. But he doesn't seem to be in any sort of rush and we've talked about it. Back in September he took me to a store to pick out a ring and I saw the ring I wanted. Then when taxes came back this year we had enough money for the ring and I told him that. He knew that I wanted to get married in June of this year but these past few months he's made some comments about getting married June of next year not this year. Then the whole ring thing he didn't really say much of anything until around the time when I was gonna actually go through with us getting it. He started making comments about how maybe I should spend that money on school or something else and that we'd get the ring next year or something, etc. I was really hurt by it all because he took me to look at that ring in the first place months ago so I thought that once we could afford it he'd get it. Now it's like all of these little excuses for why he's in no rush and then he says stuff like he wishes I would help clean and cook more often. I don't know what his real deal is. Maybe he's just scared to commit. He hasn't really had a good example of marriage or relationships growing up in his family and in his own life. Or maybe he just doesn't want to be with me forever really? I don't know.
Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to flirt or let with or let a Chinese man know you like him.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code