Menu
How to flirt or let with or let a Chinese man know you like him.
Jul 27, 2015 19:45
GUEST59248 I'll share my story.

I met this Chinese guy in a club we both like. Of course, it started with glances. Then I go and dance with him. I'm a pretty confident girl. He looks at me as if he likes me all night. When he leaves the club, I give him my contact. His hands are literally shaking when this happens. He has my wechat but never says a word to me though. We meet again in the same club, I'm with a black guy, but we're not kissing or doing anything. Friendly outing. The chinese is here. He keeps looking and smiling, I just look a couple of times. We meet again in this club, I am not looking too much, because I feel rejected. Then, another time, he suddenly starts being very friendly and happy to see me. He smiles a looot, he is singing songs to me, he tells me I'm beautiful, I have a nice name bla bla. But that night I'm also hanging out with a russian boy. Not doing anything, but he does not know that, I am aware. Next time we meet, he spends the whole night literally stuck to me. At one point, we were dancing, he starts kissing me on my neck in a very shy manner, then he kisses me on the lips. While doing that, one of his hands touches my boobs. I turn around and gently slap him, like "you're not allowed to do that, but I'll forgive you this time cause I like you". He says he is sorry 100 times and I can actually see that. He keeps sitting with me, but we don't kiss. Then, he asks me if I like the russian boy. I'm a little offended. "I just kissed you, did you see me kissing the russian boy?" Ok, we leave the club together, me, him and two common friends we have - one chinese, one black. We walk around the streets, we kiss again, when "the party" is finished, the chinese boys tell me to go with them. I don't. I leave with my black friend and I go home. Next time we see each other in the club, I'm hanging out with the our chinese common friend. With the chinese I like, we just say "hi" and he leaves soon after.

My first problem is him touching my boobs - he thought I'm easy, right?

Second one is he is not contacting me ever. If he would like me, he would, it's the same as with any other guys, true? He knows I like him, that's for sure.

Also, I think he has a girlfriend, and he's also very handsome and very aware of that.

He doesn't really like me, yeah? Or does he think I play around?
But none of the guys he ever saw me talking to were not even touching me. He never saw someone else's finger on me, really.

I don't even know why I'm asking, it feels pretty obvious now that I'm writing this.

I think my question is - does he like me and he maybe doesn't understand what's my deal? Or is he just simply playing?
Aug 29, 2015 03:26
GUEST22140 So I work with a Chinese and I always found him attracted but never looked at him in away that I want to be with him I'm w shy girl I can't speak Chinese and he can't speak English I been working there for a little over a year now and recently found out he's single and apparently likes me he's shy too he's brother got us to give each other's numbers and Facebook and since then I just can't stop thinking about him I get talk to him but he doesn't understand what I'm saying I like him slit what shall u do????? Please help me???
Sep 1, 2015 02:39
Quote:

Originally Posted by GEORGECOMBEY

Tell him frankly that you are attracted to him.

The chinese are very indirect so i wouldnt suggest this way of approaching. When you meet again bring him food or just get a little close to him and lean on his shoulder for example. The worldwide recognized method of having some drinks together also works
Jun 26, 2017 02:18
GUESTFLORENCE Hello there is a Chinese man where I buy Chinesse food he cooks the food every time he sees me he stares at me and he says hi to me with his hands about 6 times until my food is ready he is very shy and does not know how to make the first move I talked to him a couple of weeks ago and I asked him if he speaks English he said a little I really like him but am afraid to make the first move any suggestions I need help I would appreciate it thank you
Apr 2, 2018 20:34
GUEST95109 Sooo... how did this end..
Because like I'm going threw same thing.. Chinese and everything ..
Sep 5, 2018 14:02
GUEST01226 I also love a Chinese guy but he is my boss at the office i don't know how to tell him he very quit and he does not talk he only makes eye contact with me and take his eyes away immediately
Jan 13, 2019 08:16
GUESTJUBY I also have feelings for a chinese guy I know. He teases me a lot but at the same time can be sweet to me. He always manages to cross paths with me and he often tries to get me to spend more time with him.
I'm not aure if he likes me though. He texts me a lot, and does things like carrying my things and opening doors for me. I want to tell him how I feel but I'm scared.
Apr 12, 2019 19:25
GUEST49162 So this is my story i enter a company as a profesional trainee for one year contract and 2 month before it finishes i notice 1 young chinese boy looking at me everytime i pass for his work area , so i try to talk to him but failed i only said hello to him and ran away, after this incident we pass each other in the hallway and when he notice it was me he turn his head to the otber side, i thought he hates me but then i saw him looking at me again and again, but now im not in the company anymore and only have his email and i want to send him a email how do you thing he will react to my email? They like women to aproach i really like nd don't know what to do please help me
Jul 11, 2019 22:19
GUESTRACHEL so this chinese guy in my class stares at me non-stop and when i go up to look at him he immediately looks away. so this goes on for a couple of weeks, and i'm trying to kind of bump into him in the hallway because i like him. so then one day our class goes to another classroom to look at something and i stand next to him asking what the teacher was doing because i had just gone to the bathroom and came back in. he says he has no idea and immediately asks what my name is. we then talk for a few minutes about where we're both from and theres some chinese girls in that class next to him that i talk too that he always sits by because they're the only other chinese people in the classroom. so one of the girls and i get to start talking and exchange numbers and talk for the rest of the day.

the next day the guy emails me (got my address from the students enrolled list) and he asks if it was me, which i replied "yes,who is this?" so then he told my it was him and i was shocked as to why he contacted me. so then i just ask what he's doing for the next homework assignment. we get to chatting just about school and what not then he asks about my personal life or whatever.

we go on and off talking on email for about a month or so. keep in mind that on email he likes to talk but in person extremely shy. i then email him one day asking about a homework assignment (which i already knew of but just wanted to talk to him) and he replied back with it. i then asked what he's doing for memorial day, and he said that there's still school. i then say that it's weird for a school to be open on memorial day. he agrees, and i said "i wasn't at this school last year so that why i don't know there's still school." he replies with a sad emoji. i ask him "why a sad emoji?" he says "guess". so then i say "i don't know, because i wasn't at this school last year? lol". he replies with lol.

this is where is turn 360. it got so random so fast. i honestly don't remember don't remember too much because i blanked out but he said that he has dirty thoughts about me and asks if i had sex before. (keep in mind he has a girlfriend which he tells me down the road.) of course i'm going to respond with being shocked because we never talked about anything like that. so random. so, i go on this whole rant about how he should respect women and how it's sad that a man and women can't have a conversation without making it sexual. (i never wanted it to go down like this, i wanted there to be roses and choclates not to make me feel like a hooker.) he says he's sorry profusely or whatever, and the rest of the night i worry if i made too big a deal out of it because no man has ever said that to me before.
Jul 11, 2019 22:41
GUESTRACHEL (2/2)

he doesn't show up to class the next day. we stay silent with one another in class and he stops staring at me. i email him later that month saying im going to take some summer classes (because the first time we talked he REALLY wanted to take a class with him, but at this time i wasn't taking a class with him) he responds saying he thought i wasn't going to take any. we then talk about the classes he was going to take in summer and fall. i then ask when he's going on his cruise and he says in two weeks. that's when i ask who's he going with which he said "my girlfriend."

i pretend i'm not bothered and say " that's great." i go on about how fun it will be. i then say " i don't mean to bring this up again but why would you ask me those personal questions if you have a girlfriend?" he then has a bs reply of lol or something. i then keep hounding him and he finally says "now you know the reason, so we should stop talking." what!??!? so is it that he really just wanted to sleep with me or what??

before in the last email where i kept telling him about how i should be respected. he said how much he respects me and how he doesn't think i'm "easy" and that he talks to me because he wants to know more about me. he's sending me so many different singles at this point, i'm so confused.

he then asks for me stop talking and we keep bickering.

i then say i'm sorry for everything that's happend (which i shouldn't be lol) and say that i'm sorry for how i reacted and then i kind of told him that i liked him. he then says it's ok, we're friends and he'll see me in the fall. he then reads the last part of the email and repsonds with "you like me???" i then respond with " i don't know you're handsome, but i really don't know what to say." he then say "i know you like me a little." i regretfully didn't ask him straight up if he liked me but then we go talking about how he stares at me and whatever. we don't talk for a couple of weeks.

i then see on the student list that we're in the same class for summer (which i swear i didn't think we were in the same class) i then hesitate if i should email him or not and i didn't. i then go the first day and he i shockedddd to see me (because i confessed i liked him) and i try and smile and play it off cool. he now has two male chinese friends instead of the girls in the last class. during break he's standing by the window with his friends and i'm walking by in the hallway and he smirks looks at me and chuckles and looks back at the window. ( i really hope they don't talk about me....)

i tell him on email a day before his trip that i can send him any homework or what not to him if he wants and he appreciated that.

he hasn't talked to me via email in a month and hasn't said a word to me in class either. do you think him going on the cruise with his girlfriend made him reassure his relationship?? do you think i went to crazy with my reaction?? what do i do now....i go from hating to loving him
Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to flirt or let with or let a Chinese man know you like him.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code