Menu
25000 USD sundae? Do you want to buy one?
Mar 9, 2011 01:13
  • XIAOXIAO
Stephen Bruce partnered with a jeweler to create a 25000 USD chocolate sundae on Wednesday, setting a Guinness world record for the most expensive dessert. It is called "Frrozen Haute Chocolate," a blend of 28 cocoas, including 14 of the most expensive and exotic from around the globe.

“The dessert sundae contains 5 grams (0.2 ounces) of edible 23-karat gold and served in a goblet lined with edible gold. Around the base of the goblet is an 18-karat gold bracelet with 1 carat of white diamonds. The sundae is crowned with whipped cream and covered with more gold and a side of La Madeline au Truffle from Knipschildt Chocolatier, which sells for $2,600 a pound.” According to New York Times.

A gold spoon festooned with white and chocolate-colored diamonds accompanies the sundae, and is part of the deal.

PS: You must make an advance order if you want to have it.

Mar 9, 2011 01:14
  • XIAOXIAO
The spoon

Mar 9, 2011 01:15
  • XIAOXIAO
Eat it or keep it?

Mar 9, 2011 20:32
  • ROVER
They are burning money there. Why not give it to the poor who even have no food to eat.
Mar 9, 2011 20:38
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ROVER

They are burning money there. Why not give it to the poor who even have no food to eat.

Rover, it is their money. If they are willing to give it to the poor, they are doing "charity" or at least in the name of charity. They do nothing wrong if they do not want to give their money to the poor because it is their own money. They can decide how to spend it.
Mar 10, 2011 01:14
  • ROVER
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Rover, it is their money. If they are willing to give it to the poor, they are doing "charity" or at least in the name of charity. They do nothing wrong if they do not want to give their money to the poor because it is their own money. They can decide how to spend it.

Yes, it's their money, not mine. But I'll never spend money in that way, even if I was the richest person on this planet.
Mar 10, 2011 01:46
  • LINGYUXISU
I'm wondering how much the whole meal will cost if the dessert costs 25,000 USD.
Mar 29, 2011 03:59
  • XIAOXIAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by LINGYUXISU View Post

I'm wondering how much the whole meal will cost if the dessert costs 25,000 USD.

The dessert is made for those rich people. They have a lot of money to burn.
Post a Reply to: 25000 USD sundae? Do you want to buy one?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code