Menu
A room with Terra Cotta Warriors everywhere, do you dare to live in it?
Mar 11, 2011 03:48
  • LINGYUXISU
The Terra Cotta Warriors is a very famous attraction site and said to be the Eighth Wonder of the world. But if a hotel room is decorated by the replicas of these warriors, do you dare to live in it? In Xian, there is such a guest house, in which some of the warriors are bested into the wall, some are standing at the head of the bed. All in all, one could see the warriors everywhere in the room. Even when using the bathroom, you are accompanied by the warrior. Living in it, you may feel like traveling back by time machine to the ancient time. But it also scares customs away every now and then, especially ladies and kids. If you’ve gotten the chance to visit Xian, do you prefer to live in a similar room to fully taste the warrior culture or just live in a normal room?

Mar 11, 2011 03:49
  • LINGYUXISU
the bathroom

Mar 11, 2011 03:49
  • LINGYUXISU
the lamp

Mar 11, 2011 20:04
  • ROVER
Interesting, I want to have a try.
Mar 12, 2011 21:33
  • BBQQ
Everyone has his/her own taste. I will put some warriors in my house but I do not think I will put some in the bathroom. Weird.
Mar 12, 2011 23:22
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Everyone has his/her own taste. I will put some warriors in my house but I do not think I will put some in the bathroom. Weird.

Terra Cotta Warriors fighters had fights for their country, and this is insult for them if they are put to bathroom. History doesn't allow putting it in bathroom.
Haha. Just a point of view.
Mar 14, 2011 21:21
  • LINGYUXISU
I don't like the style, just werid to be like the 'tomb yard' of emperor Qinshihuang.
Mar 19, 2011 22:21
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LINGYUXISU

the lamp

I think this style is good for house and may place in drawing room.
Post a Reply to: A room with Terra Cotta Warriors everywhere, do you dare to live in it?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code