Menu
Youngest ever alcoholic in Britain!
Mar 15, 2011 01:25
  • JIMMYB
A 3 years old boy who was treated in hospital for addiction to alcoholic is thought to be the youngest ever alcoholic in Britain.

A few weeks ago, a 8 years old girl was regarded as the youngest alcoholic in GB. Her parents are alcoholics. That’s why she became an alcoholic too.

However, the NHS(National Health Service) declined to reveal more details about this little boy.

Last edited by JIMMYB: Mar 15, 2011 01:25
Mar 15, 2011 20:51
GUEST05226 Says alot about Britain
Mar 15, 2011 21:29
  • ROVER
Is his parents alcoholics too? I think it must have something to do with the gene, you know, to be such a young alcoholic~
Mar 15, 2011 21:31
  • BBQQ
3 years old? Didn't his parents find out he drank a lot? I just remembered that I was drunk during my visit to my aunt's home. I drank two cups of red wine. After a while, I felt dizzy and couldn't walk steadily. I even didn't remember how I went home. My mom just told me that I threw up at home.

What a shame! How could I be drunk? After that incident, I knew that I couldn't drink a lot. So I quit.
Mar 17, 2011 04:18
GUEST94154 Since when did we believe what we read in the newspapers?
Mar 24, 2011 20:02
GUEST00253 what kinda shit parents let their kid be a alcholic . *** losers.
Mar 29, 2011 04:05
  • XIAOXIAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ View Post

3 years old? Didn't his parents find out he drank a lot? I just remembered that I was drunk during my visit to my aunt's home. I drank two cups of red wine. After a while, I felt dizzy and couldn't walk steadily. I even didn't remember how I went home. My mom just told me that I threw up at home.

What a shame! How could I be drunk? A...

BBQQ, did you think it was coke? I do not like the taste of the red wine. It is a bit sour. Orange juice is ok.
Post a Reply to: Youngest ever alcoholic in Britain!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code