Menu
Beer joke.
Mar 25, 2011 20:05
  • MARRIE
The drink addict results from sort of mental pains that he/she cannot conquer by will. There is a discussing about if it is a short term disability that is eligible for application of government subsidy.
Mar 26, 2011 21:53
  • LOKI
Uncle bobert what did marrie say?
Mar 26, 2011 22:10
  • FESTUS
Well dont mind if i do an join ye gents fur a tall one. Yall are invited fur a spell at my ranch an here be a picture so y know what my ranch be lookin like. I got the mrs. here too and she bein a quiet type gal from th orient. Kinda frigid like an ole school marm,,heh heh heh, i be waitin fur all of ye. kindly knock first take yer shoes off wen comin in. Watch out fur ole zeke! he takes aliken to strangers legs so jus let him finish wut he started and he go ana lay down back of my ranch.

Mar 27, 2011 05:44
  • LARRYBOY
Thats a riot!! your a funny guy Festus. I seen your home whats your wife look like,, this should be good!
Mar 27, 2011 06:14
  • DODGER
Festus, lovely looking place you have.
Just a couple of questions though;
Did you buy it or steal it?
Does it have an annex for guests or do we stay in the main building (?)
Final one; sorry; where do you keep the moonshine still?

The Christmas tree is a nice touch.
Dodger.
Mar 27, 2011 18:09
  • MARRIE
Festus, it looks like an icecream truck and a summer camping truck. Your life looks like rolling on a mobile home, very nice!
Mar 27, 2011 21:14
  • FESTUS
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

Festus, lovely looking place you have.
Just a couple of questions though;
Did you buy it or steal it?
Does it have an annex for guests or do we stay in the main building (?)
Final one; sorry; where do you keep the moonshine still?

The Christmas tree is a nice touch.
Dodger.

I do Plum thank ye for th copliment but to be answerin yur question I done both!! I buy it wit some left over beer money an I be haven steal put on it to protect me some from vermin and rain. I wuldn have it made of wood that would be dum on my part ,,see i smarter than other folk and haven steal on it so it be stronger. Now Heh heh dodger thats a great name heh heh if ye take a gander at the top hat part of my ranch t the left upper ,you be a seein a winder that bein the upstairs. Now I have t bein askin the doc bout that word annex cause i know nuthin bout them medic terms an all that. Had to move th still cause ole zeke done pee in the sauce,,heheh got his red gun lit up too at th same time heh heh
Ima gonna have t git back to th Mrs she be a extra quiet today an needin some manly attention. I knew a boat caled Proud Mary I be wonderin if she bein the same one full o steam. hehehehe oooooooweeeee its hot!
Mar 27, 2011 21:20
  • FESTUS
Quote:

Originally Posted by MARRIE

Festus, it looks like an icecream truck and a summer camping truck. Your life looks like rolling on a mobile home, very nice!

well nice t meet ye mam and i be not knowin what an icecrem truck is bein so dang hot an all that,,I be a wonderin Marrie that you bein as big as a catfish lake in yur picture,, purdy picutre and I am a wonderin iffen you were a sassy ladie. Cant be talkin much t the ladies bein my wife is frigid type and jealous. nice t meet ye maam
Mar 27, 2011 21:29
  • LARRYBOY
Hi Festus again please ,,all of us would be honored to meet your wife,,can you post a photo of her? I like the stone driveway at your home. Very professional. Did you drink any of that shine in the back after "Ole Zeke" put some extra spice in it?
Mar 28, 2011 04:56
  • DODGER
Yes, good idea Larry. Can we see; with the Ladies permission of course a photograph of the poor suffering women Festus.
That’s provided it gets passed the Mods that is.
And one more request Festus, as today is my birthday; any chance of posting the secret recipe to the shine, you know the one that you keep hidden in you upstairs ‘bedroom’.
Dodger.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Beer joke.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code