Menu
Beer joke.
Mar 28, 2011 20:54
  • BOBERT
During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in an old age home?"
"Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the person to empty the bathtub."
"Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger than the spoon or the teacup."
"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

Mar 28, 2011 21:43
  • CHERRY07
I was told this joke before, Bobert. Honestly, I didn't know to pull the plug. When my friend asked me what to do, I told her that I would use the bucket to empty the bathtub.
Mar 29, 2011 00:04
  • BOBERT
CHERRY07; Do you want a bed near the window?

Mar 29, 2011 02:05
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by BOBERT

CHERRY07; Do you want a bed near the window?

Yes, I do need a bed near the window but I do not want to stay at the old age home.
Mar 29, 2011 02:25
  • BOBERT
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHERRY07

Yes, I do need a bed near the window but I do not want to stay at the old age home.

Then perhaps next time you should pull the plug.
Mar 29, 2011 20:17
  • FESTUS
Quote:

Originally Posted by LARRYBOY

Hi Festus again please ,,all of us would be honored to meet your wife,,can you post a photo of her? I like the stone driveway at your home. Very professional. Did you drink any of that shine in the back after "Ole Zeke" put some extra spice in it?

Oh quit yer gripen both of yall r startin t sound like ole zeke after he got his gun burned heh heh hehe now larryboy you lookin to bein the type less than a farmboy, but since ye pesterin me bout my ladies photo an dodger yammerin bout it too, i will show it to yall but jus once an thats it!! Oh and by and by t be answerin dodgers moon shine question ,th secrt fixins inside the flavor is ole zekes wizz!! bfore he got the liite red gun burned on d still heh heh!! So gents here bein my wife but you be warned ..ok she is a quiet type and this here photo is from our weddin nite. I luv her an Ima her man!

Mar 29, 2011 20:22
  • LARRYBOY
You know Festus if it were anyone else I would enjoy separating you into small pieces but how can I get mad at you because you think your right in your own mind. I would be arguing with a second grader and i cant do that with you. Your too funny!! Keep it coming! Best to you Larry
Mar 30, 2011 07:13
  • DODGER
Festus, you have done your self proud. She makes my wife and my girlfriends look quite ordinary.
On good authority I understand that you are only a pup at 38 years old.
Can I respectfully suggest that you ease back just a little on the ‘shine’ and trying to satisfy your wife’s needs?
I can understand from a mans perspective the allure, but it may be playing havoc with your eyesight.
Yours in health, Dodger.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Beer joke.
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code