Menu
Do you like flying girl?
Jun 13, 2011 22:23
  • RAINDROP
JETSETTER,

I think Peter Dunne should have planked nakedly on the top of the statueat a Perth Beach. I am very sure that he will attract more people.
Jun 19, 2011 09:20
  • JETSETTER
I think Snoopy was the first to start the "Planking" Craze

Jun 19, 2011 23:09
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by JETSETTER

I think Snoopy was the first to start the "Planking" Craze

When did Snoopy come into the world? Maybe the first planker was inspired by Snoopy.
Jun 21, 2011 12:24
  • JETSETTER
Have you heard of "Cone-ing"

A Melbourne prank billed as "the new planking" has become an international sensation online.

"Cone-ing" involves ordering a soft serve cone at a fast food restaurant’s drive-through and then grabbing hold of the ice cream, rather than the cone, when served.

Jun 23, 2011 01:41
  • GLOOMYSUNDAY
I am outdated. Didn't know planking until I read this post. But I can not understand why they do planking. Is it very interesting to put your face down and lie on the ground or whatever? Very boring !
Jun 23, 2011 01:47
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by JETSETTER View Post

Have you heard of "Cone-ing"

A Melbourne prank billed as "the new planking" has become an international sensation online.

"Cone-ing" involves ordering a soft serve cone at a fast food restaurant’s drive-through and then grabbing hold of the ice cream, rather than the cone, when served.
[huanhang...

i watched a cone-ing video. Hmmm, I guess that he prefer to eat the cone rather than the ice cream. Next time he goes to buy a soft serve cone, the servant just gives him an empty cone.
Jun 27, 2011 05:17
  • JETSETTER
Shark Leaps Over Surfer

Photographer Jacob Langston was taking a video of a surfer off New Smyrna Beach in Florida when he heard another surfer scream, "Dude! Did you see that?"

Langston didn't. But his camera did: a four-foot spinner shark had just hurtled over an unwitting surfer.

The surfers knew immediately what it was.

Spinner Sharks

don't pose a threat to humans, as their teeth are made for munching small fish rather than big mammals.

Jun 28, 2011 01:50
  • LAUGH
Shark Leaps Over Surfer?

If you do not give us the texts, I just think it is a dolphin.
Jun 28, 2011 08:45
  • JETSETTER
I am happy you liked it.

This is very clever!

Wuhan University graduates take “floating on water” graduation photos

On June 20th, a group of students wearing graduation gowns came to the Wuhan East Lake Linbomen natural swimming pool to take photos for posterity.

Jul 3, 2011 02:22
  • LAUGH
JETSETTER,

Now you let me know how those "Kungfu Masters" in the movies float on water. These graduates remind me of another graduate from Zhejiang University. He died when he tried to take astonishing graduation photos.

He wrote "I haven't climbed a tree or jumped into the lake (West Lake in Hangzhou). It is boring"on his webpage early. That's why he jumped into the West Lake later to take his graduation photos. Unfortunately, he lost his life.

PS: This guy has already gotten the full scholarship from a university from the US.

Page 3 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you like flying girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code