Menu
Do you like flying girl?
May 23, 2011 03:02
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by LAUGH

She is out. Recently a Taiwan girl has been known to all on the internet. She prefers to crawling on the streets with her face down.

OMG! It is freaking. She really scares me and reminds me of some Korean and Japanese horror movies.
May 23, 2011 18:38
  • JETSETTER
There is a new craze in Australia called Planking - the art of lying face-down in unusual public spaces and capturing it on camera.

The police are trying to stop this as young people are being hurt and even killed.

There is a Facebook page dedicated to this.

Some are clever and others are Crazy!!!

May 23, 2011 23:04
Jetsetter, when did Planking get popular in Australia? Is possible that the girl just imitated planking from Australia?
May 25, 2011 18:42
  • JETSETTER
I think planking has been popular in Australia for some time, it has gained attention in the media recently due to several incidents. Prime Minister, Julia Gillard last week warned of the dangers associated with planking after a young man plunged seven storeys to his death from a Brisbane apartment block.

Do you know of "Planking" in China?

This picture was taken at a Perth Beach this week

May 29, 2011 04:41
GUEST9277 The guy who holds the naked man is a sculpture or a living man?
May 29, 2011 21:19
  • JETSETTER
The statue is of a bathing woman called "Eliza"
May 29, 2011 21:52
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by JETSETTER

The statue is of a bathing woman called "Eliza"

How could he get on the statue? Weren't he afraid that the statue couldn't support his weight?
Jun 3, 2011 04:15
Do you know of "Planking" in China?

I knew it when I read this post, hehe. That girl in Taiwan makes planking popular.
Jun 8, 2011 02:12
  • RAINDROP
I just thought that she was creative if it was her original idea. Maybe she can be a photographer in the future.

A latest photo of her. Have you noticed that she seldom shows her face?

Jun 10, 2011 09:00
  • JETSETTER
A New Zealand MP, Peter Dunne, pulled the stunt on live television late last week in what the New Zealand Herald called a "another election year attention-grabbing stunt from an MP who has previously cultivated an overly sensible image."

According to the Herald, Dunne's planking stunt came only a few days after a photo showing that country's Prime Minister's 15-year-old son performing the stunt while his dad looked proudly on behind him.

While no American politicians have planked yet, many planking enthusiasts are hoping it's only a matter of time.

Page 2 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you like flying girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code