Menu
Guangzhou market
Apr 1, 2011 04:50
  • MAGGAH
which of the many markets in Guangzhou is the best place to get kitchen/bathroom fittings?
I'm looking for taps for a bathroom & handles for kitchen cupboards. Not antiques or fake old please!!
Thank you.
Apr 1, 2011 09:18
  • SHIRLEYZHANG
it's better go to foshan city,
there are lots of factory for making kitchen/bathroom fitting.
Apr 2, 2011 02:14
  • MAGGAH
I only have one day in Guangzhou - Foshan is perhaps too far.
Apr 2, 2011 04:39
  • GIONVIA
Go to Nanan Road building material market in guangzhou and u can find something here .
Sep 2, 2011 03:53
  • RUMJOCKEY1
Guangzhou has hundreds of different wholesale markets for various products. It serves as a distribution center for traders in all of South China and the whole world. Guangdong province is famous for its fabric, garments, leather and electronics industries. Therefore, you will find numerous wholesale markets for all these products. But they are not limited to only those industries. Here you will find a list of some of the biggest wholesale markets and industries in Guangzhou.

manchester handyman | handyman manchester | handyman services
Apr 14, 2012 07:35
GUEST28221 please tell me where is the right place to go in china.i am planning to go in Guangzhou china but i don't know where is the place for ceramic tiles, joinery, sanitary wares and furniture.please tell me also hotels nearest in the market.

thank you
Apr 16, 2012 00:32
  • GIONVIA
For tiles, sanitary wares and furniture ,u will have to go to Foshan. Mainly on china ceramic city and Lecong furniture market. When you check china ceramic city , u may stay in YingPO hotel , just opposite to the market ,price around RMB340 per night. When u check lecong market , u may stay in Hotel Fortuna , around RMB650 per night , just about 5 minutes walk from the hotel . Cheers .
Sep 1, 2012 22:57
GUEST93104 Hi

I would like to get kitchen and sanitary ware from Guangzhou. May I know if they have brands like Hansgrohe or Grohe? Genuine ones of course :P

Also, if I need to ship all these back to Singapore, how can I do so?

Appreciate any advice.

Thank you
Nancy
Sep 2, 2012 20:29
  • GIONVIA
For kitchen and sanitary ware , the best place to source should be Foshan. Most of the factories are located in Foshan.If u just purchase for personal use , just buy from nanan road building materials wholesale market .If u purchase for project , i would like to suggest you to visit Foshan kitchen and sanitware wholesale market. The kitchen market is located in Lecong ,just 5 minutes walk from hotel fortuna while sanitware market is located in `Shiwan, just around 2-3 minutes from china ceramic city. Good luck.
Sep 9, 2012 03:18
GUEST40136 Thank you!
Nov 29, 2012 23:41
  • JULIUS
hi im currently in guangzhou and im looking for sources of cleaning materials and equipments. where can i find them? whar are the top brands
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code