Menu
Guangzhou market
Dec 5, 2012 05:19
GUEST83232 HI THERE AM PLAINNG TO VISIT Guangzhou on 7th December i would like to know where is the phone and electronics market in Guangzhou as its my first time to be in china i any one can help .... and if u know any near by hotel i can stay which i can just go by walking to the market that will be good
Dec 6, 2012 10:48
  • GIONVIA
For phones and electronics sourcing ,u are suggested to visit both guangzhou and shenzhen markets. Guangzhou mainly the markets nearby nanfang building ,ideal hotel will be nanfangdasha while shenzhen mainly the markets nearby seige ideal hotel to stay will be sanshui hotel . Good luck.
Jan 16, 2013 19:04
GUESTJATINDER Hai, want to see furniture/kitchen/bathryoom fittings reaching Guangzhou airport at 6pm ,which market is best,good hotel in that area,how can I reach from the airport(shuttle ?)
Jan 16, 2013 19:24
GUESTJATINDER [quote=GUESTJATINDER,487001]Hai, want to see furniture/kitchen/bathryoom fittings reaching Guangzhou airport at 6pm ,which market is best,good hotel in that area,how can I reach from the airport(shuttle ?)
Jan 29, 2013 00:38
  • GIONVIA
its too late for either factory visiting or wholesale market research as you arrive in airport at around 6:00pm. I would like to suggest you to take shuttle bus or taxi to foshan ,stay in either crown plaza Foshan or swiss hotel Foshan . And then start visiting suppliers and do some research in Huayi building materails wholesale markets.Cheers .
Jul 2, 2013 02:49
GUEST17035 Dear Sir ,

Hi .. I would like to enquired .. I want to go Guangzhou looking for bathroom sanitary & all the plumber use ... where is the good place i need to go prefer is wholesale place , as i'm a designer to look forward to work with them closely ...

Secondly is lamp, kitchen shop ....

I know is Foshan , in which park ??? I still not book any hotel yet ... Any suggection ???

Hear from you soonest ...

Thanks so much ........... You can give me ur email address i can straight email u for my enquired ...
Jul 9, 2013 00:25
  • LYCHEE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17035 View Post

Dear Sir , <br />
<br />
Hi .. I would like to enquired .. I want to go Guangzhou looking for bathroom sanitary & all the plumber use ... where is the good place i need to go prefer is wholesale place , as i'm a designer to look forward to work with them closely ...<br />
<br />
Secondly is lamp, kitchen shop .... <br />
[h...

for bathroom and sanitary products, YI MEI JIA sanitary market in fo shan is your best choice. there have all kinds of sanitary products, can be cheap price ones, also has brandy items like TOTO.
for kitchen products, you can go to nan an road in guangzhou, the building material market, the price there is more reasonable.
and lamps, had better visit WU ZHOU building material market or go to GU ZHEN in Zhong shan city.
Aug 9, 2013 22:04
GUEST28149 Thanks so much for your reply .... i'm 17035 guest
Sep 26, 2013 00:04
  • VINCHSK
I will be going to GZ in Octo 2013, would like to know where can I shop for car accessories items? Pls help..
Sep 4, 2014 03:09
GUEST13132 hi..we are looking for fittings used in handbags and also metal runners for the same. Would u please suggest the right market for the above accesories
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Guangzhou market
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code