Menu
True Love Does Exist
Apr 3, 2011 20:32
  • KLOH
I stumbled to this site and I found some useful informations that I will need in the future.
I also read some articles mostly are talking about Chinese women and Western Men, AND GREEN CARD.
I guess I have to say something.
(Forgive my english)

I am Chinese girl, 25 year old. My boyfriend is American, 28 yeaar old. He is student, will graduate this year.
We met online, it was last year, it has been nearly 1 year since we met.
We talked online for 7 months before the first meeting in person, we talked about anything just like friends. We started feeling something special about each other. So we wanted to know each better. So in March this year, we decided to meet.
Apr 3, 2011 20:39
  • KLOH
Continue:

In March 2011, during his spring break, he flew from the US to China just to meet me.
We didn't know what will happen before we met. We were both worried actually if we would work out or not?
7 months isn't a long time, but it is something to both of us, we both wanted our relationship will continue...
And we are lucky, we fell in love after spending 1 week together.
I took him to 3 different places, included my hometown.
He never had been to China, he seemed exciting by many things which he hadn't seen in the US.

1 week was so short, he had to leave.
The day when he left me, my heart felt breaking, I couldn't help crying that day in the airport. He told me"I will come again soon, please wait for me."
Apr 3, 2011 20:47
  • KLOH
He is now back in the US and we have to chat online again, just like what we had been doing before meet.
But it is now something different, I start feeling what is "Missing somebody" like. Well, I've never had such feeling for any man.

Many people say that A chinese girl usually marry a western man for Green Card. Maybe that's true for some girls.
But for me, it is abuse if my boyfriend asks me if I am with him for the Green Card ? Of course he never asked, if he ever asked, I would have kicked him out. No, I will never like/love a man who is suspect with me. For us, we are just liking each other so much. We enjoy our communication every sigle day.
Before he came to China, I never asked him if he could fly to China and meet me or not ? We kept chatting every day (YES, Every Day !) and felt something sepcial inside and finally he told me "I think I should meet you in person" , then we planned on our meeting together. Everything is just so natural, no push, no hurry. And I feel everyday with him, is so beautiful.

Apr 3, 2011 20:54
  • KLOH
I love him because, He is Mature,Caring, He cares a lot how I am feeling as well as I care about him.
And he knows what he wants in his life. He has a healthy life style, he doesn't stay out late. He is pure, simple yet living with ambition. (it is the spirit of the US Country, isn't it ?)
He plans our future life but he is still down to earth.

Well, he is not rich. Not at all. It's true Money is important to everybody, also to me, to him. But there are some other things more important that money. Our happiness is.
Apr 3, 2011 23:11
  • SUKUKI
I'm so glad that you have found happiness in your life. Good luck to both of you and hope everything works out fine..
Apr 4, 2011 02:10
GUEST29242 Thank you very much SUKUKI.
Apr 6, 2011 06:15
  • DODGER
This is one of the nicest stories I have ever read on this site.
I sincerely hope that it works out OK.
Dodge
Apr 6, 2011 15:10
GUEST19929 I hate people say you chinese girl come over here to get married is for green card. Especially some english mid-age ladys never been in china , think china is so poorrrr.... It takes us so much to keep ourself strong to stay in foreign country. Why? not becasue the green card, green card wont give us free food and free house. We have to work ten time harder to make a live in foreign country. stay here only because love.
Apr 7, 2011 00:02
  • KLOH
Quote:

Originally Posted by DODGER

This is one of the nicest stories I have ever read on this site.
I sincerely hope that it works out OK.
Dodge

Thank You DODGER !
Apr 7, 2011 00:08
  • KLOH
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST19929 View Post

I hate people say you chinese girl come over here to get married is for green card. Especially some english mid-age ladys never been in china , think china is so poorrrr.... It takes us so much to keep ourself strong to stay in foreign country. Why? not becasue the green card, green card wont give us free food and free house. We have to work ten ti...

You are quite right. Green Card itself cannot give us nothing if we don't work hard.

But I never care about what other people will be saying about us, I just care if my boyfriend understands me.
Apr 7, 2011 00:15
  • KLOH
I think No Matter Chinese or Foreigner, Men or Women, the most important to everybody is True love.
You have to be fair to your life, treat it the way you want it treats you. Many people always think bad things about the others, some of them always say that life isn't fair. but they never ask themselves"Am I fair to my life?"

Love is giving, not gaining/taking. If you Really love somebody, you will always want to give him/her something, just like a mother loves her child, she would never ask for but always give, to see the lover happy is the happiest thing in the world. This is true love. You love somebody for who he is, you never care what he does, or what he looks like (everybody will be getting old and becoming not attractive in appearance anymore.)

But when you get old, if there is somebody would have been always standing by your side, I bet you would feel your life complete.

Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: True Love Does Exist
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code