Menu
True Love Does Exist
Apr 10, 2011 17:38
  • SUKUKI
I guess love is wanting to find someone.. not someone who you can live with but, to find someone who you can't live without..
Apr 11, 2011 05:00
GUEST8382
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUKUKI

I guess love is wanting to find someone.. not someone who you can live with but, to find someone who you can't live without..

Well said. It is much easier to find someone who you can live with but more difficult to find someone who you can't live without.
Aug 18, 2011 20:54
GUEST19140 Kloh,

We need an update to your story. What's been happening since the last time you wrote?
Aug 31, 2011 22:07
  • KLOH
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST19140

Kloh,

We need an update to your story. What's been happening since the last time you wrote?

hey, thank you for your reply.

Me and my boyfriend have been doing great. We are planning on meeting in Feb. He graduated in August and will start his job in October. Everything is doing great.

What specific things you want to know . lol
Sep 3, 2011 18:30
GUEST83162 We are dying to hear detais, details and more details...

BTW, your love story is unique and we are all cheering for you guys.
Oct 22, 2011 04:47
GUEST87163 it's a great story
same event happening here
after reading this nice story i realize i have hurt my girl friend
thanks i have got a great idea about true love
i love her very much .

there is twist in my love story
she stay in hostel
and i have left hostel 2 years before
we cannot contact each other ..
so i feel very much alone ..................
so some time i used to cry thinking about her
and now a days she used to avoid me
what should i do i am in a big trap
to whom i have love very much

................................................................. i hope she will understand my feeling ,,,
Oct 24, 2011 00:37
  • KLOH
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST87163 View Post

it's a great story
same event happening here
after reading this nice story i realize i have hurt my girl friend
thanks i have got a great idea about true love
i love her very much .

there is twist in my love story
she stay in hostel
and i have left hostel 2 y...

Hello, I don't know what did you do to hurt your GF, but what you need to do now is say "sorry" to her (it's necessary to say "sorry" if you indeed hurt her), and try everything to get her back.

Good luck!

Oct 24, 2011 01:04
  • KLOH
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST83162

We are dying to hear detais, details and more details...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST83162

We are dying to hear detais, details and more details...

Thank you very much.

Well about the details, lol, I would like to tell some recent news. That my boyfriend is coming in 9 days!!! I'm so excited.

Well, as I told in my previous posts, we first met in person in March (2011), so it means we haven't met each other for more than 7 months now.

In those 7 months, many things happened, happy, sad... the happiest thing ever happened is He's got his job! A nurse in the ICU, which he had been dreaming of. I am very proud of him, because I know it is not easy, I saw how hard he worked. (He lost his parents when he was little. He had been on his own. He has to do everything himself. He had complained that, but I always told him "You are a great man, you can do it.") I really believed he can achieve his goal.

Anyway, he's achieved his first goal of his life. I am just simply proud of him.

The other exciting news I just mentioned is he is coming to China for the second time in 9 days. In fact, we planned to meet for the second time in March 2012. But something happened and he decided to come earlier.

We had some hard time with each other back in July/August. We had a lot of arguments. The main reason of the arguments is "misunderstandings", or I would say "we were both selfish at times".

For example, when I missed him very much, I would not care if he was busy or something. I would say things like "I don't care if you are busy or you need to sleep. I only care that I need to talk with you. You have to stay." (We have 12 hour time difference. It means, every day we chat in his night time,my morning time, and yes, I chat when I'm at work , but don't worry, I take care of my work too.)

Anyway, when I said that, he was really frustrated. He told me "My assignments are so important to my career, and you already knew how important a career is to a man in the US. And now you are asking me to give up my career just because you want me to talk with you for a few min to show that I care about you??"

Well...I don't know what you guys may think about our argument? It seems none of us is "communicating" but "trying to make the other guilty".

I was feeling hurt at first when he blamed like that, because in Chinese culture, women are weak, men should protect them in any situation. But my boyfriend was now blaming me! I couldn't take this. But the more I think this way, the more arguments happened. Finally, he stopped talking to me and sent me a "Break up Email"

To be continued
Oct 24, 2011 01:21
  • KLOH
Continuing...

In his email, he said I have given too much pressures to him. That he was worried someday in real life I would to this too and he would lose his job.

I don't want to think of that time again but I got him back eventually. I was in pain, I hated him gave up so easily. I knew I would get over him sooner or later if I look forward. But I didn't want "time to fix", because I didn't think "it needs to be over." Instead, I needed to try everything to fix.

So I first calmed myself down.
Then I realized many things, including "flaws" I have.
Then I wrote him emails, explained many things, specially related to "culture". I tried my best to make him believe that my love for him is true. I said sorry to him for my "immature behaviors".

He got back to chat with me and said sorry for "giving up easily".

We talked a lot. He regretted that he broke up with me, he said he would do better in the future. I was still hurting and feared. But I gave both of us the second chance to improve ourselves.

Since then, we both started working hard to be better. And we haven't had any serious arguments anymore. I'm really happy for that.

Nov 3, 2011 20:22
  • MARK_81
Great story good luck to you!

yes love happens when you least expect it
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: True Love Does Exist
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code