Menu
Boys, how late is acceptable for you?
Apr 18, 2011 06:05
  • LARRYBOY
Hi BBQQ your story about your friend is humorous! Just for laughs ask your friend what would happen if she did that to her employer at work. Some employers are patient but only for a short time.
Sometimes testing somones patience may not work well in the end. My question is I wonder if your friends boyfriend knew what she was up to! Best Larry
Apr 18, 2011 22:23
  • BBQQ
Larry, she is not humorous! She just used a wrong way to test whether her boryfriend loved him or not. Her behavior shows that she didn't care about the relationship.

I guess that they boy knew what she played but he never thought that she did it too often.
Apr 19, 2011 07:40
GUEST12982 A smart girl, who cherishes her relationship will never be late for any reason, unless it's beyond her control. If it's make up, she starts 15-20 earlier, to be on time.
Why? boys have difficulties understanding it and translate it as being disrespectful towards them.
Apr 19, 2011 09:51
  • XXXKINGXXX
yes! must come on time. I have to say that I hate being late on any occasion. one time is OK ,, but not every week end
Apr 19, 2011 22:03
  • JIMMYB
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST12982

A smart girl, who cherishes her relationship will never be late for any reason, unless it's beyond her control. If it's make up, she starts 15-20 earlier, to be on time.
Why? boys have difficulties understanding it and translate it as being disrespectful towards them.

Well, I am a boy. I should say that I totally agree on what you said. If she is always late for our appointments, I will feel that she ignores me or she is not serious.
Apr 20, 2011 17:26
  • LOKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

Larry, she is not humorous! She just used a wrong way to test whether her boryfriend loved him or not. Her behavior shows that she didn't care about the relationship.

I guess that they boy knew what she played but he never thought that she did it too often.

BBQQ are you angry? Your funny!!
Apr 20, 2011 21:14
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOKI

BBQQ are you angry? Your funny!!

Loki, I wasn't angry. It was her fault. We once reminded her but she didn't listen to us.
Apr 22, 2011 09:46
GUEST12982 BBQQ,
Your friend is kind of stupid. Unless she is Miss China, she can't get away playing these games. Every self respecting guy will dump her. If she were my gf, I would dump her in 3 minutes, or less. Better yet, play games on her, and I know a few good ones.
Apr 23, 2011 21:46
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

BBQQ,
Your friend is kind of stupid. Unless she is Miss China, she can't get away playing these games. Every self respecting guy will dump her. If she were my gf, I would dump her in 3 minutes, or less. Better yet, play games on her, and I know a few good ones.

GUEST12982! can you share your "good ones" with us?
Apr 23, 2011 22:22
  • BBQQ
Quote:

BBQQ,

It is wrong that she did this toward her boyfriend. But I don't think that it is right for men to play games as revenge. You can leave her but do not act as a narrow mined man.
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Boys, how late is acceptable for you?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code