Menu
BEIJING TO WEIFANG
Apr 19, 2011 13:30
  • SHAHID911
My flight arrives in Beijing on 29th April 2011 at 15:15, i want to go to weifang, what is the best possible way to get there? Is the airport connected by train? which is the closest train station from the airport? how much would it cost?
Apr 19, 2011 21:14
  • HERBEAT
Hm... the best way, if you don't want to take flight, would be the bullet train. I can't remember how much the ticket costs but since you arrive on 29 April, I could be sure that you wouldn't be able to get any bullet train tickets - It's the May day holiday here and yesterday when I went to get the tickets for the holiday, it almost ran out already. So I would suggest to take the flight...
Apr 19, 2011 21:15
  • CHERRY07
There are D trains from Beijing South Railway Station to Weifang but I am not sure if you can catch it. The last D train departs at 17:05. I am afraid that you may not get there on time. It takes around 4 hours to take D trains to Weifang.

The other way is to go to Beijing Railway Station to take K411 or T25 to Weifang. The first one departs at 22:33 and the other one, 22:48. But it takes around 7 hours to Weifang.
Apr 19, 2011 21:19
  • BL2022
You could get to know the detailed train info (cost, departire time/station, duration time) here by entering the departure and arrival cities: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/
Apr 20, 2011 21:49
  • HERBEAT
Bear in mind that this guy would arrive on 29 April. And that's the night where the May day holiday starts. For this period of time there are just so many people travelling around China. And the train tickets, including the bullet trains, are just so hard to get. I also planned a trip and would leave on 29 April. And I queued for about 1 hour to get the tickets for that day. And even for the first day when the tickets were released, there were not many choices left for me...

I just don't want this guy to travel all the way to the train station - it's really a long way from the airport to Beijing south station - and is told that he couldn't go because all the tickets are run out...
Post a Reply to: BEIJING TO WEIFANG
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code