Menu
Do you have to take wedding dress photos?
May 21, 2011 22:25
Mmm... it is nice to look like I was ten years younger...

Carlos, you'd better come to China to take the wedding photos again if you want to look younger.

Actually, girls love this very much. The designers will remove their wrinkles, speckles and everything they don't want.
Last edited by LONELYJOURNEY: May 21, 2011 22:26
May 22, 2011 02:59
  • HAOZI302
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVIN0518 View Post

I am not sure if the situation is the same in foreign countries. In China, those brides and grooms usually take wedding dress photos when they get married. Today, my workmate told me that she wouldn’t take the wedding dress photos when she get married. She explained that it was expensive to take wedding dress photos. Her friend spent around CNY 580...

You may have the point. But I think wedding photo is something that can remind you of the happy moment when we are old, just as photos usually do.
May 22, 2011 03:24
GUEST5314 My advice: It is ok for you to take wedding photos in the studios. But you should think about how much you can earn every month before you choose their service. If you just earn CNY 800 per month, do you think you can afford to take the wedding photos that costs CNY 5000?

Do what you can do.
May 23, 2011 02:59
  • LAUGH
Quote:

Originally Posted by HAOZI302

You may have the point. But I think wedding photo is something that can remind you of the happy moment when we are old, just as photos usually do.

That's why I decide to take wedding photos in the studios. Of course I won't spend too much money. Most importantly, I will tell them "Do not over-retouch the photos too much" because I don't want to hear people who hold my wedding photo albums in hands and ask "Who is this?" Very embarrassing!
May 29, 2011 22:32
Bad news!

My friends complained to me about that studio. The staff was very hospitable when they took the photos. But the staff that was responsible for retouching their photos was irresponsible. They didn't retouch their photos very carefully. At the beginning, they sent them the retouched photos via email. My friends were not satisfied with their photos. So they wrote their requirements clearly in the email and asked them to retouch again. But they were disappointed when they got their second email. They didn't retouch the photos according to their requirements.

So my friend and his wife came to the studio, found the one who retouched their photos and told her to retouch the photos again. Also they told her their requirements clearly. Now they are still waiting for their photos again. They have given the money to the studio. All they can do is wait.
May 30, 2011 22:03
  • KEVIN0518
Lonely, I am sorry to hear your friends' experience. Tell your friends to be tough. They paid the money. Of course they have the right to ask them to offer the best service.
Jun 3, 2011 04:12
Quote:

Originally Posted by KEVIN0518

Lonely, I am sorry to hear your friends' experience. Tell your friends to be tough. They paid the money. Of course they have the right to ask them to offer the best service.

Thanks, Kevin. The studio promised to retouch my friends' photos again. Good luck to them.
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you have to take wedding dress photos?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code