Menu
Do you have to take wedding dress photos?
Apr 27, 2011 07:56
  • GAFFER
in The UK studio wedding photos are quite rare. More often they are taken on the wedding day at the church or wedding venue.

Apr 27, 2011 07:57
  • GAFFER
Example 2

Apr 27, 2011 07:58
  • GAFFER
Example 3

Apr 27, 2011 08:02
  • GAFFER
Example 4

Apr 27, 2011 20:16
Gaffer, were all these photos taken by you?

In China, most couples prefer to take studio wedding photos. I do not know why. Maybe, the designers can make them look much more beautiful. You know what I mean. The studio wedding photos are all retouched with PS. I saw some friends' wedding photos. The ones in the photo album don't look like them in life. The designers remove the speckles, wrinkles and make you slim. Jesus Christ, They are not real. But they like the photos.

On their wedding day, they will recruit a two guys to shoot videos and photos too.
Apr 27, 2011 20:35
Li Li (my friend) already took her studio wedding photos. She told me that she was totally exhausted that day. She came there at 7:40 and came back home at 23:10. During that day, she changed 6 suits and 3 styles. First they came to a village near the Qinling Mountain to shoot exterior scenes, including peach blossoms, cole flowers, a small pond (they called it "Swan Lake") and a small forest. They finished at 16:00. Then they got back to the studio to take indoor scene photos. Finally, all was done around 22:40. After that, the photographer showed them the photos, stored them in a disk and asked them to pick up their favorite photos and brought the selected photos to the studio in four days. Thus, they can retouch the photos and make albums.

She also told me that her facial muscles became spastic because she was laughing for a whole day. And her arms and legs ached too. You know, it was every exhausting to assume different poses with heavy wedding dresses.

I just felt that taking studio wedding photos was a torture. Everyone knows it but they still want to take studio wedding photos. So strange.
May 16, 2011 04:19
GUEST2272 I will take wedding dress photos but I won't go to the studios. Some of my friends are amateur photographers. I will invite them to shoot wedding dress photos for us. I think it is much funny. You rent or buy wedding dresses and then choose the location you want to go. And you don't need to do some stupid gestures like everyone in the studio.
May 18, 2011 06:41
  • MORITZ
i m unmarried :)
May 19, 2011 03:54
Quote:

Originally Posted by MORITZ

i m unmarried :)

You will someday unless you want to be single forever.
May 20, 2011 11:11
  • CARLOS
Compared to wedding photos in Finland those taken in China really are from another planet.
I would say they were worth every yuan, photoshopped or not.
I have wrinkles on my forehead when I look up. The photographer did not like them and he said they will use ps to remove them. I said no. The wrinkles are there...

Carlos

Mmm... it is nice to look like I was ten years younger...
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Do you have to take wedding dress photos?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code