Menu
Non-smoking Female traveler
Apr 25, 2011 03:11
If you want to know the real side of Hong Kong, come to join and even stay in my place which is excellent security. Go to the local market, try the delicious food which the tours will never bring you to, drop in the local artists in The Jockey Club Creative Arts Centre, experience selling food in the local market, even visit and understand the famous “One-woman Brothels” (you can only visit by my leading) and this custom is unique to the region. My place is very near, just walking distance to Shamshuipo and Shek Kip Mei MTR station, Golden Computer Center and clothes market, E21 bus from and go to the airport, main bus routes going to everywhere in Hong Kong.

One twin beds room and one king bed room both with air conditioner and share for 2 persons. Price (per person, including electricity, water and gas fees) and one-week deposit have to pay on arrival. Share bathroom and kitchen (for simple cooking). Chinese Meals, laundry, daily cleaning can be provided at extra charge. Tour can be arranged. My tour packages are unique, could be tailored made to your specific requirement and could be started almost at any date as required. It can be designed for your luxury and private sightseeing. Email to gmail.com|HomeStayHongKong

Apr 25, 2011 21:41
Please check the rooms: http://homestayhongkong.weebly.com/
Post a Reply to: Non-smoking Female traveler
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code