Menu
Ask China travel questions and get answers from other travelers
May 10, 2011 21:46
  • MILES
RAZZAQ, you just need to write an Invitation Letter in person with the content of your personal information and her personal information, the purpose of invitation, entry date, exit date, teh relationship between you and your wife, etc

Your mom and sister can apply for tourist visa for family visit (L), the requirements are:
1. bank statement and round-trip tickets;
2. Invitation letter from you;
3. relationship documents (original and photocopy attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad);
4. photocopy of your passport, residence permit in China
5. applicants' passports, passport photos
6. each applicant should fill one visa application form V.2011A

The validity and entry numbers are subject to the visa officer of Consulate of Pakistan in Guangzhou.

family registration document refers to the document to prove the relationship between you and your wife if you can't provide marriage certificate

you'd better attest the marriage license by notary and authenticated by Consulate of Pakistan in Guangzhou
May 11, 2011 12:05
GUEST73225 Hi can anyone tell me if it is possible to arrange for airport transfer from Chengdu Airport to Leshan?

And what are the available options for Leshan to Zigong? I am travelling with 2 young children and 2 elderly persons.

Thanks lots!
May 11, 2011 20:31
GUEST0110
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST73225

Hi can anyone tell me if it is possible to arrange for airport transfer from Chengdu Airport to Leshan?

And what are the available options for Leshan to Zigong? I am travelling with 2 young children and 2 elderly persons.

Thanks lots!

Possibly you can hire a car from Chengdu Airport to Leshan. It costs CNY500-600. Or you can get to Xinnanmen (新南门) Bus Station to take bus to Leshan. You can take airport shuttle bus to Minshan Hotel(岷山饭店) and then walk around 15 minutes or just take a taxi to Xinnanmen Bus Station.

From Leshan to Zigong, you need to go to Leshan Central Passenger Transport Station(乐山客运中心站) to take bus. It costs around CNY 35 per person and takes around 4 hours.
May 13, 2011 18:21
  • MLEAHY
Hi all,
I am planning a trip to China in October and have noticed that for some trains, especially the bullet/express inter-city trains, that you may have to book up to 21 days in advance. For most of the others would 3 to 4 days in advance be ok? Would 3 to 4 days in advance be ok for some of the internal flights? Thanks, ML
May 13, 2011 20:48
  • BL2022
Quote:

Originally Posted by MLEAHY

Hi all,
I am planning a trip to China in October and have noticed that for some trains, especially the bullet/express inter-city trains, that you may have to book up to 21 days in advance. For most of the others would 3 to 4 days in advance be ok? Would 3 to 4 days in advance be ok for some of the internal flights? Thanks, ML

Of course it's OK to buy the air tickets 3-4 days in advance. Actually it's Ok even before the flight departure. However, it usually will be expensive, but hard to say, depending on the ticket sales positio.
BTW, the bullet train tickets are sold at most 21days in advance, which means the tickets are available 21 days ahead of departure until the train departure, the same as the normal trains. THe normal train tickets are usually available 10 days in advance, in most cities.
May 14, 2011 06:00
GUEST11071
Quote:

Originally Posted by MILES View Post

RAZZAQ, you just need to write an Invitation Letter in person with the content of your personal information and her personal information, the purpose of invitation, entry date, exit date, teh relationship between you and your wife, etc

Your mom and sister can apply for tourist visa for family visit (L), the requirements are:
1. bank ...

Dear Miles!

Your replies are very helpful.

Thanking you very much for your precious time.
May 14, 2011 06:02
  • RAZZAQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by MILES View Post

1. bank ...

Dear Miles

Thanking you very much for your great help here for free of cost

This is the only thing in this world which is for FREE.

Sorry to trouble you yet again, i wanted to know that if i want to register RO in china, so what exact number documents do i need to attest from the Chinese embassy in ISB, and all those documents should be attested by PAK foreign affair office first and then from Chinese embassy in ISB?

Note: Last year when i went to apply for family visit visa so they offered me 90 days two entries, and i am going back Pak soon again and re apply visa once again from Chinese embassy in ISB, but this time my wife is pregnant, so i need to get back quick with as long visa as possible, so is there any suggestion or any advise to convince the ambassador to offer me 1 year visa (not 6m 2entries)? i know its difficult but i thought if you can have some better advise?

Visa extension from my wife's hometown is terribly strict, and they offer not more than 2 month each time :(, and every time i go for extension at first they make me listen to their too many strict rules and much more.... :(

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks in advance Miles.

Razzaq
Last edited by RAZZAQ: May 14, 2011 06:14
May 15, 2011 11:03
  • MLEAHY
Thank you, BL2022, your reply is very helpful. ML
May 20, 2011 13:36
GUEST42199 I'm a Canadian citizen, I have plans to visit China for two weeks during July. Now my question is what's China's policy regarding people with youth records (shoplifting when I was 14, and failure to appear in court when I was 15), will I be denied entry? I'm 18 now.
May 20, 2011 21:11
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST42199

I'm a Canadian citizen, I have plans to visit China for two weeks during July. Now my question is what's China's policy regarding people with youth records (shoplifting when I was 14, and failure to appear in court when I was 15), will I be denied entry? I'm 18 now.

It doesn't matter and you can enter China smoothly. Don't report it when filling the application form.
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Ask China travel questions and get answers from other travelers
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code