Menu
Ask China travel questions and get answers from other travelers
May 21, 2011 02:22
GUESTMANU hello everybody ..
i am from pakistan currently live in china ..and intend to marry with a chinese women
but i dont understand requirment by chinese consulate that you should submit a application why
you wanna marry with a chinese women ........
now i what to do ?
still i am single .......and i dont know what to write in application?
if anybody have a sample of application please send me ..i will be thankfull of your ...

thank you
manu
May 21, 2011 06:55
  • TONYACH
Best way from Shanghai Railway Station to Broadway Mansion Hotel, North Sushou Road, and from there to Pudong Airport please.
Last edited by TONYACH: May 21, 2011 06:59
May 21, 2011 20:28
GUEST9769
Quote:

Originally Posted by TONYACH

Best way from Shanghai Railway Station to Broadway Mansion Hotel, North Sushou Road, and from there to Pudong Airport please.

It is about 5 kilometers from the Shanghai Railway Station to your hotel. The best way is to take a taxi. It takes around 15 minutes.
May 22, 2011 04:32
GUESTABHI what is the easiest and fastest way to travel between Shanghai Pudong airport and Ningbo and from Shanghai Pudong airport to Xuzhou,Zhenhai.

I will be visiting manufacturers on consecutive days at these locations , where should I stay if I visit Ningbo first . should i travel back to shanghai and leave for zhenhai from there or directly go to zhenhai from ningbo
May 22, 2011 06:25
  • AGLVIKASH
Hi all,

I am trying to locate where can I find the market for Diesel engine spares. Diesel engines are of 4 hp output and mainly used for irrigation. It would be very nice of you If you can guide me to that place in china, tried a lot but could not find a centralized market
May 24, 2011 20:50
  • OKTA
Hi all,

We're planning to visit China this year, including Hongkong. As a Indonesian citizen, we're not required to have visa to enter Hongkong. But, we'll require visa to enter other parts of China (we have Beijing, Guilin, Shanghai & Guangzhou in our itinerary).

Beijing is our first stop. Meanwhile, Hongkong will be our last stop, prior to coming back to Indonesia. We plan to use MTR from Guangzhou to Hongkong.

We will apply China visa this week. Will that be a problem in terms of immigration (visa) if we put Hongkong as our last stop? Or, should we put Guangzhou as our last stop?

Thanks in advance.
May 25, 2011 06:35
GUEST15821 hello , i need your help for bus or van.

i will stay at Venetian hotel in macau i need 1 van ( car ) for 1 day, do u have any information ?
i need do the budget pls advise ?

any information if i used ferry from macau to shenzeng ferry terminal it will take how much ?
and from shenzeng ferry terminal going to Lau hu location how much ?
from lau hu to Hopng kong - Kwoo lon it will take how much ?

can i do for VISA only for visit shenzeng in termninal ferry shenzeng ?
we are from Indonesia .

many thanks

b regard : santto
May 25, 2011 21:22
GUEST1186 It takes around 1 hour from Macau to Shenzhen by ferry.

Macau to Shekou Ferry Terminal: CNY 180

Shekou to Luohu:
1.take K204 to Jianshe Road and walk about 10 minutes to Luohu Border. Bus fare :CNY 6.
2.take No.70 bus to Window of the World and then transfer subway to Luohu. Total cost: CNY 7.5.
3.taxi: around CNY 90 (no traffic jam).

Luo hu to Kowloon: pass the Luohu border to take East Rail (MTR) to Hung Hom. Cost: HK$33.

May 29, 2011 05:54
I have a very serious problem. I am on a multiple entry visa which means I must leave china every 30 days. I realized today that I am 2 weeks late. My visa is still valid but I did not exit on time. What will happen to me?
May 29, 2011 20:50
GUEST3514
Quote:

Originally Posted by CHRISTOPHER41

I have a very serious problem. I am on a multiple entry visa which means I must leave china every 30 days. I realized today that I am 2 weeks late. My visa is still valid but I did not exit on time. What will happen to me?

Better go to the Exit-Entry Administration Bureau of the local police station to report your "mistake". Probably you will be fined CNY 5000 at most. Or you will be detained 3 to 10 days.
Page 3 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Ask China travel questions and get answers from other travelers
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code