Menu
Ask China travel questions and get answers from other travelers
Aug 25, 2013 22:39
GUEST5469 GUEST00198,

I think it shouldn't be a problem. If you buy an air ticket, you will get the ITINERARY/RECEIPT OF E-TICKET FOR AIR TRANSPORTATION. You can't board the plane with the receipt. Since it is e-ticket, you can just board the plane with your boarding pass and ID card/passport.
Oct 16, 2013 03:41
  • WILLIAMMMM_
I want to ask, if i'm an indonesian passport holder and studying at taiwan (i have already got alien recidence card) and ever traveled to guangzhou, China before and ever applied for visitor visa once, do i need to apply visa for the second visit?
Because i will always visiting china and applying for visa here is very expensive, it's 200us$.

Please advise, thankyou for the support
Oct 16, 2013 04:59
GUESTY7389 William,

No matter how many times you have been to China, you have to apply visa every time when you go there.
Dec 24, 2013 04:33
  • PEEVLEE
My family will be travelling from Malaysia to visit the ancestral village in Meizhou and would like to include some sightseeing in the region. Are there any scenic spots in Dapu, Fengshun, Jioliang and other nearby counties?
Dec 24, 2013 20:33
GUEST6883
Quote:

Originally Posted by PEEVLEE

My family will be travelling from Malaysia to visit the ancestral village in Meizhou and would like to include some sightseeing in the region. Are there any scenic spots in Dapu, Fengshun, Jioliang and other nearby counties?

It should be Dabu, I think. There you can visit Dabu Museum and some Earth Towers of the Hakkas, such as Tai'an Tower and Hua'e Tower.
Jul 3, 2014 16:00
GUESTELEKTRI... I really need to know if a travel agency called "virtual tourist travels" is legitimate...supposedly is based in China..every time I search the name.. only thing comes up is "virtual tourist" another agency..can someone help with this question? any and all help will be greastly appreciated tyvm
Nov 30, 2014 23:11
GUESTCHRISTIAN Hi
arriving in Pudong at 3pm a thursday, can I take the 4pm bullet train in shanghai railway station (to Nanjing).
I am thinking of getting a Shanghai transportation card, then take the maglev and buy train ticket online.
Can it be done?
If not, what is the required time between those stations?
Any suggestion?
Dec 1, 2014 19:55
GUEST34679
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCHRISTIAN View Post

Hi
arriving in Pudong at 3pm a thursday, can I take the 4pm bullet train in shanghai railway station (to Nanjing).
I am thinking of getting a Shanghai transportation card, then take the maglev and buy train ticket online.
Can it be done?
If not, what is the required time between those stations?
Any...

Hey, I don't think you can catch the train. It takes at least an hour from Pudong airport to Shanghai Railway Station. And you need to get off the plane and take your luggage. The easiest way is to take maglev to Longyang Road, change subway line 2 to People's Square (Ren Min Guang Chang) and then change line 3 to Shanghai Railway Station. I personally think that you should spare 2.5 hours for taking the train at the Shanghai Railway Station. First, spend around 30 minutes getting off the plane, taking your luggage and then reach he maglev station. Then one hour from the airport to Shanghai Railway Station and then another 30 minutes to get your ticket and enter the station. If you come during the festivals, I think you should spare longer time because it takes time queueing up for getting your ticket and enter the station.

Yes, you can buy the train ticket online in advance, get your ticket at the railway station and then enter the station to take your train.
Jul 20, 2015 15:43
GUEST69972 Hi
I have z visa for china i want to go macau , can i go there ? When from i can get visa ?
Jul 20, 2015 21:14
GUEST57897
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST69972

Hi
I have z visa for china i want to go macau , can i go there ? When from i can get visa ?

Have you changed your Z visa into temporary resident permit? If not, I suggest you don't go to Macau. You know, Z type is just valid for 30 days with only one entry. If you get out of manland before you get your resident permit, then it will be invalid.

I think you need to change your Z into resident permit first. The process is a bit complicated. After you get your resident permit, you can go out of mainland and come back many times as you wish within its validity.
Page 5 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Ask China travel questions and get answers from other travelers
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code