Menu
Ask China travel questions and get answers from other travelers
May 30, 2011 09:27
GUEST18245 hello, am planning to come to china, for shopping especially, i saw many sites that sell wholesale , very cute clothes in china, the korean girl style, like shiffon mini dresses, floral dresses, T-shirts with bows, and cute accessories, do you know what place in china sell these kind of things? and where is the cheapest destination for shopping? is it hong kong, or shanghai or another place?? please help me, i don't know where is the best place to go for the perfect shopping. and i don't need brand clothes, i just need simple cheap clothes, made in china
Jun 7, 2011 00:29
  • RANSINHA24
Is Transit visa require to transfer from Pudong (PVG) airport to Hongqiao (SHA) Airport?
I am an Indian Citizen and at present a Researcher in Republic of Korea having E3 visa ( valid til 31 march 2012). I will go to India this month 25th of June via Pusan(PUS) to Sanghai (PVG) airport change Hongqiao (SHA) to Kumning (KMG) then KMG to Kolkata CCU. my question is do I need a transit visa to change the airport from PVG to SHA? and return is also same in July but no transfer of airport I have to transfer only PVG Terminal 1 to Terminal 2. if I need a a Transit G Visa so where should I apply and is it possible to get 24 hour visa at Sanghai (PVG) airport after arival to the airport for changing the airport?Please I need a urget reply it will help me alot.
I got the answer from you, and Thanks for the information...

other question is
Can I get transit visa for 24 hour on arival at Sanghai pudong airport (PVG) or I have to appy in Busan for the same? whats the fees for the transit visa for 24 hour?
kindly reply soon

regards,
Randhir
Jan 5, 2012 01:14
GUEST18411 i am a uk citizen in shenzhen my visa expires on 10th jan 2012,it is a 30 day l visa ,can i get another visa in hong kong the visa now says i can enter until 6th march 2012,if so where is the best place to go
Jan 11, 2012 21:31
  • KOCHANIE21
Hi Im new here and pretty obvious I don't know what to do,I jzt wanna know about get a ticket on the spot,I'll be in Beijing airport at 12:50 pm and my final destination is in tanggu,I wanna know if I can buy a ticket on the spot cus I have to be in tanggu same date
Jan 11, 2012 21:33
  • KOCHANIE21
On Jan 22,around 12:50pm arrive
Jan 11, 2012 21:46
GUEST57893
Quote:

Originally Posted by KOCHANIE21

On Jan 22,around 12:50pm arrive

The airport has shuttle bus from Beijing Capital Airport to Tanggu. But you can not catch it since you arrive too late.

I suggest you stay at the hotel near the airport for a night and then catch the shuttle bus to Tanggu.

Schedule:
10:00, 13:00, 18:00, 20:00
Time duration: 3 hours
Fare: CNY90
Where to take: Gate 3, Departure Hall of T3

Or you can take airport shuttle bus line 10 to Beijing South Railway Station. There you can take D trains to Tanggu.

May 26, 2012 05:18
GUEST03846 How far is the airport from the Marriott at mid-Tibet road
May 26, 2012 22:38
GUEST5748
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST03846

How far is the airport from the Marriott at mid-Tibet road

Pudong airport? Walk about 370 meters to Renminguangchang subway station and take subway line 2 to Pudong Airport.

Distance: 40.3 kilometers. Time: 1.5 hours.
Jun 6, 2012 00:18
GUESTRAHUL US Passport Holders do not require entry visas into New Zealand if sityang not more than 3 months and provided that passports are valid at least 3 months beyond their intended stay. However, you will need proof of onward or return ticket.A travel Insurance is always recommended for travel. Blue Cross or Card Assist can be used for this as they are Travel Insurers.
Aug 25, 2013 15:21
GUEST00198 I am told that if I send someone a plain ticket from the U.S. to China it will be invalid. That is, If I buy the ticket here and want them to pick it up at a Shanghai airport they won't be able to and that there will be no refund. Is this true?
Page 4 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Ask China travel questions and get answers from other travelers
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code