Menu
wins
May 10, 2011 22:42
GUEST30114 No, you are not too wordy. I appreciate very much your advice and patience in trying to see my situation. You are most helpful. This last method I will take - to save some money. Now, if you can tell me exactly what number bus to take from hotel to downtown (Nanjing road) and what number bus to take to go back to hotel, that would be most helpful - just to Nanjing rd is enough because I most probably will take a taxi at night. Thank you again and God Bless you.
May 10, 2011 22:44
GUEST30114 Sorry one more thing. When I change to subway from Maglev, what type of ticket do I buy for the subway at long yang, or do I buy it together with the maglev at the airport?
May 11, 2011 01:30
  • BL2022
Well, you could use the subway. The subway is very developed in Shanghai and both English and Chinese are used on it.
You could take subway line 10 from Zi Teng Road (Exit/ Entrance1) to East Nanjing Road, get off and then change to line 2 to People's Square, then you could walk to Nanjing Road. Vice verse way back to hotel.
The subway station is a little far from the hotel, about 800 meters away. You could ask the hotel staff for the way. Or just take a taxi if tired.
BTW, Nanjing Road is close to the Bund, whose night scene is beautiful. You may be interested in it too.

You could get the subway ticket at the subway station from the ticket selling machine or the ticket window. It is not sold together with the maglev ticket.

Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wins
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code