Menu
Special Ceremonial Dresses
May 19, 2011 02:24
  • LINGYUXISU
Last year, a famous Chinese actress, Fan Bingbing wore a special ceremonial dress to attend the opening ceremony of Cannes Film Festival and really drew people's attention. It was a yellow dress embroidered with dragons, so people called it 'dragon robe'.
This year, she also wore a distinctive dress to the Cannes Film Festival. It was a red dress embroidered with white cranes. All these: yellow, red, dragon and white crane are considered of Chinese elements. So how do you think about her dresses? Do you think it beautiful based on your aesthetic standard?

The dragon robe

May 19, 2011 02:25
  • LINGYUXISU
the crane dress

May 19, 2011 02:33
  • SUNNYDAY
It's a good way to draw people's attention by wearing something different. But I'm afraid a few people know why you wear it if it's too special. I cannot tell if they are beautiful or not, but I admit they are so different.
Last edited by SUNNYDAY: May 19, 2011 02:33
May 19, 2011 03:49
GUEST4842 Guess what she will wear next year? Dragon, crane... I think she might wear phoenix dress. She really thinks that she is the queen.
May 28, 2011 03:49
GUESTLILY There is an Chinese saying:" Three and out". If she keep wearing those special clothes next time, she will accept more criticisms than praises.
Jun 13, 2011 17:44
Quote:

Originally Posted by LINGYUXISU View Post

Last year, a famous Chinese actress, Fan Bingbing wore a special ceremonial dress to attend the opening ceremony of Cannes Film Festival and really drew people's attention. It was a yellow dress embroidered with dragons, so people called it 'dragon robe'.
This year, she also wore a distinctive dress to the Cannes Film Festival. It was...

I think the dresses were beautiful and they really call my attention. The blend of colors and the style are appealing to the eyes.
Jun 20, 2011 00:55
Great dress and outfit!!!!

Sep 10, 2011 01:55
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by LINGYUXISU

the crane dress

Are you in fashion designing? Your collection is very nice.
Sep 10, 2011 03:49
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by ATTA_BUTT

Are you in fashion designing? Your collection is very nice.

I think you can ask Ling to design a suit for you, haha.
Sep 10, 2011 11:02
  • ATTA_BUTT
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBQQ

I think you can ask Ling to design a suit for you, haha.

Oh, my God! you followed me. Haha, but please if I book order can she will make a good dress for my matching.
Post a Reply to: Special Ceremonial Dresses
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code